PLEBA girls party-DG's homecoming....sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

A/C :drool:
I'm just happy you aren't a puddle of goo. Cause it was deadly out there :combust:
Glad you had a good day. :) :hug: :heart:

I also got to talk to one of my best friends today. It's weird...I don't see/talk to her a lot...it's probably been two years since we've talked...but whenever we do, it seems like we just talked yesterday. :heart: We've been friends since I was 12, and she was the ripe old age of 15. :lol:

SG, Russty...she is the shower friend...I called her to tell her I couldn't make it. I was actually planning on popping in for a bit, but tomorrow we're getting together for my mom's birthday. She was cool about the non-shower thing though. :lol: We're gonna get together when I get back from vacation.

Sarah says goodnight, y'all. :)

Sad_Girl said:
I'm not sure I should post this... don't wanna get in trouble :shifty:

smileysex.gif
Be verrry, verrry careful. That's all I have to say. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

VP how old are you? Just curious. Its funny how I always think of everyone on here as being my age. I have to keep reminding myself we are all different. Age to me is irrelavent I guess so it doesn't cross my mind much.

I would have probably been insufferable if I had been the same age as Bono. As it was I was way into boys pretty earlier, particularly Johnny Depp. You couldn't see my walls thru all the posters and pictures of him. My mom and I were drinking one night a few months ago and she asked me to confess one secret thing about my life that she wouldn't know. And she confessed to me that she always loved my posters and the fact that I was so unashamed to love people with my whole heart no matter who they were. She even told me she still had all the poster if I ever wanted them back. :sad: :heart:

Russty Cat said:

VP how old are you? Just curious. Its funny how I always think of everyone on here as being my age. I have to keep reminding myself we are all different. Age to me is irrelavent I guess so it doesn't cross my mind much.

I would have probably been insufferable if I had been the same age as Bono. As it was I was way into boys pretty earlier, particularly Johnny Depp. You couldn't see my walls thru all the posters and pictures of him. My mom and I were drinking one night a few months ago and she asked me to confess one secret thing about my life that she wouldn't know. And she confessed to me that she always loved my posters and the fact that I was so unashamed to love people with my whole heart no matter who they were. She even told me she still had all the poster if I ever wanted them back. :sad: :heart:

I'm 486. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom