PLEBA girls party-DG's homecoming....sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

How about Le Squishy? So it'll have that french thing to it. :lmao:

Imagine that being said and then the french snort/laugh? Please tell me I'm not the only one amused by that! :lmao:

Fly, it's December 4th. We can freeze together! :hyper: And I'm catching up and I'm reading about the chest pains you got. I get panic attacks alot. They suck. :madspit: :hug:

Well, i'm getting off now girls so nite all&see you tom nite!!! :wink:

TTFN!!!! :wave: :wave:

U2Girl1978 said:

How about Le Squishy? So it'll have that french thing to it. :lmao:

:laugh:!!

Or Le Squirt......:hmm:

Russty Cat said:

I think it should have more of an Irish flare, don't ya think?

McSquishy O'Handy. :wink:
:lmao:!

Night night Susan :hug: :heart:
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
RRnice.jpg

Nighty night Susan! :wave: :hug:

Yeah that's what I thought the date was DG....these are all still crazy expensive :yikes: It would be so fun to freeze our asses off though...and it would be an early birthday present to myself! :lol:

Mmmmmm nice pic to get me going with! And i actually watched that this time lastnite!!!! Major drooling at that still or what???!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: Bye! :wink:

Nighty night Susan! :hug:

After seeing them on November 8, for my birthday, I don't know how I will top that. The actual birthday on the 20th will probably be total crap. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Nighty night Susan! :wave: :hug:

Yeah that's what I thought the date was DG....these are all still crazy expensive :yikes: It would be so fun to freeze our asses off though...and it would be an early birthday present to myself! :lol:

I can think of a few ways to keep warm...:shifty:

We can bring blankets and wear thermal underwear! What did you think I was thinking?? Pervs! :tsk:

:wink:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Susan! :hug:

After seeing them on November 8, for my birthday, I don't know how I will top that. The actual birthday on the 20th will probably be total crap. :wink:
I'm seeing them 5 days before my Birthday in October :ohmy: :D

Back
Top Bottom