Pleba Girls Party - Boy We're Out Of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What? How can yoou fully appreciate the genius of Spiderman 3 without having seen 1 and 2? :shocked: :tsk: :wink:

Hey weldy :hug: how are you hon?

I'm bouncing around other threads at the moment - Bonofox has a pic in the RSOC thread that I really want a bigger version of - but I've never seen it before :ohmy:

:reject:
*hides under desk*
well that's what i'm going to do tonight when i get home from this library gig :wink: :drool: and two of my flatties want to see it & i don't mind seeing it again - yay for student discount :hi5:

hi weldy!! :Wave: :hug:hope you're doing well :hug:

yeah, my bro keeps telling me the same thing weldy, i had planned on renting them and watching them before i saw #3, but i gave into temptation :lol: but i think i'll rent them out tonight and watch them when i get home...

There! At least now I have ONE American guy in my hotties folder :lol:

gquk0406-16.jpg

Ah trumpet players - great lips and they know how to use them :sexywink: (Alas, I don't have any personal experience with this, the only hot trumpet player I know is happily married and has a kid :lol: )

According to IMDB:

James Dean (2001) (TV)
Director:Mark Rydell
Writer (WGA):Israel Horovitz (written by)
Release Date:4 August 2001 (USA) more
Genre:Biography / Drama more
Tagline:Too fast to live. Too young to die.
Plot Keywords:Hollywood / Character Name In Title
Awards:Won Golden Globe. Another 5 wins & 11 nominations

according to Wikipedia
James Dean is a 2001 made for TV biographical film about James Dean starring James Franco as the title character. The movie aired on TNT in 2001. The film was nominated for and won several awards

415WRV7W1ZL__SS500_.jpg

andberlin said:
is that him (james) in the promo poster? if so :shocked: what a dead ringer!

you are a busy little bee tonight SG! :wink:

:yes: it is indeed!

Drea - why do you think I hung out with the brass section of the band in high school :wink: :tongue: :lmao:

Drea said:
Ah trumpet players - great lips and they know how to use them :sexywink: (Alas, I don't have any personal experience with this, the only hot trumpet player I know is happily married and has a kid :lol: )

:lol:

and i don't know why that made me think of it, but after american pie, i try NOT to tell people that i play the flute :ohmy: :eek:

Drea, you might find this of some interest:

(Johnny Lee Miller interview about the movie The Flying Scotsman)

The other person you’re on camera with almost
in every scene is Billy Boyd playing your best friend/manager. The
friendship that the characters have seems absolutely genuine. You
almost forget that the two haven’t known each other that long when
these events take place. What did the two of you do to make that
relationship seem authentic?

JLM: Well, you know, we went on a few romantic dinner dates [laughs]!
Billy’s just one of those guys that’s easy to get along with; we got on
really, really well. It’s a big relief when you have to do a film like
that where you’re playing friends, because you never really know. You
know you’ll be civil with someone, but you really don’t know if you’ll
get on with someone, and Billy’s a fantastic guy, so we didn’t have to
work that hard at making it look real.

andberlin said:

:lol:

and i don't know why that made me think of it, but after american pie, i try NOT to tell people that i play the flute :ohmy: :eek:

:lol: I thought of that, too

my friends used to LOVE band camp - luckily we were in high school BEFORE American Pie came out :lol:

I have yet to see a single bad thing written about Billy Boyd :heart: He sounds like an overall sweetheart :D

Now I have to go - off to Megan's again tonight, but at least she lets me watch hockey on her tv :lol: :wave: I'll be back much earlier tomorrow, since I have (a)a morning appointment and (b) no obligation to wait till Megan's done for the day (I was her second last patient today) - she's dropping me off at the GO station soon after I'm done *g*

Drea said:
I have yet to see a single bad thing written about Billy Boyd :heart: He sounds like an overall sweetheart :D

:yes:

Drea said:

Now I have to go - off to Megan's again tonight, but at least she lets me watch hockey on her tv :lol: :wave: I'll be back much earlier tomorrow, since I have (a)a morning appointment and (b) no obligation to wait till Megan's done for the day (I was her second last patient today) - she's dropping me off at the GO station soon after I'm done *g*

have a good night, enjoy your visit :hug: good luck tomorrow

i just thought it was random in a cool way that when i opened up another window, here was something on james dean on the home page :scratch: :cool: it does sound interesting though...

:hmm: clouds do have silver linings :wink:
man i'm itching to get out of here - 5 mins to go, but i'm gonna miss my damn bus because some chick is taking forever to type up an assignment. sigh. ok, now is a good time not to be selfish :eek:

Back
Top Bottom