Pleba Girls Party - Boy We're Out Of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't tell you how wrong it is that we are on the same page as when I left last night :lol: The top right hand side of my mouth is still frozen and I'm tired, so I'm going to go have a nap. Back later :wink: :wave:

:hug:s to Fiona and Drea and anyone else who needs them... Dentists :madwife: !
Hope you're feeling better, Fiona!

I'm exhausted... a certain PLEBAn has been keeping me up late at night all week... :tsk:

The Australian U2 Show is playing Saturday night! I'm gonna go see them, and possibly drag my housemates along. I know they probably won't appreciate it, but what the heck. :D

Have a good day/night! :wave:

Alisaura said:

*wonders who Toby Rand is*

How about... Russel Crowe (although he's technically a Kiwi, and a bit of a tosser even if he is hot)... or Hugh Jackman? :drool:

Russell Crow :no:

Hugh Jackman :huh: He's a decent actor, though (love Wolverine :drool: )

Toby Rand (Lead singer of Juke Kartel) :combust:!!!

TobyRand58.jpg

TobyRand8.jpg

TobyRand5.jpg

TobyRand2.jpg

TobyRand.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Ali :hug : I'm doing all right, thanks. How are you? and what are you doing up and online at 3 a.m.? : ohmy:

:angel : I would never be on that late at night : shifty: :whistle:
Is that like how you're such an innocent PLEBAn? :wink: :giggle:

I'm up cos it's Friday night and internet gravity got me... I've barely had a chance to look in here all week. :crazy: Holiday plans are freakin' me out. :lol:
My wheaty heat pack is all hotted up, and I must to bed... :hug: See you after I sleep! :wave:

Alisaura said:

I'm up cos it's Friday night and internet gravity got me... I've barely had a chance to look in here all week. : crazy: Holiday plans are freakin' me out. :lol :
My wheaty heat pack is all hotted up, and I must to bed... : hug: See you after I sleep! : wave:

Help_3.gif

:lol:

:scratch: Holiday?

:hug: night, Sweet Dreams :wave:

Meh. This week has been rough. I've had migraines, and have been pretty depressed at times (not just due to hockey :wink: ). I don't know what's going on, but I'm trying to snap out of it. I'm just glad it's Friday, so I can relax this weekend.

How about you? I read about Gav's friend. I hope Gav's doing better. :hug:

Anything you want/need to talk about? It seems to have been a crappy week for a lot of people :hug:

I've got a Dr's appointment monday, had blood drawn today because I've been achey and lethargic all week :sigh:

Gav is doing all right - it's tough, but he seems to be dealing with it well enough, thanks for asking

Something must be in the air.

There isn't one particular thing that's bringing me down - there are a few things bothering me, but it really shouldn't be enough to have me feeling this blue. I think it's a combination of feeling like a friend and I are growing apart, which is really sad, and the crummy weather.

It's just been so grey and miserable for months on end, and that totally fucks with me. I've started to seriously think about moving. I love Vancouver so much, and don't want to move, but there is just too much rain and gloom. It's really hard.

That sucks about feeling achy and lethargic. :( I hope the Dr is able to figure out what's going on soon. :hug:

ETA - the video of Toby is cheering me up immensely. I've missed seeing him! :love:

:hug: yeah, too much gloomy weather can make you pretty miserable :yes:

I'm probably fine - he may adjust my anti-depressants or something and that will be it. If it is anything else, he'll find it. I love my Dr, he's the best :love:

I hope things pick up for you soon. I'm sorry to hear about your friend and you - but a lot of times, even when you go your seperate ways for awhile, friends find their way back to each other eventually :yes: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: it was Ok. I actually kind of liked 'Someone like you' with Ashley Judd

I think I saw part of that on tv once. :hmm:
It looked decent.

Much like candy, I see no shame in indulging in chick flicks every now and again. :love:

Or maybe I'm just a big girl. :lol:

How are you hun? :hug:
What's this about aches and pains? That's not fun. Can the medication do that? I hope it gets sorted out on monday.
And I'm glad to hear Gav is dealing well...or at least as well as can be expected. :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

How are you hun? :hug:
What's this about aches and pains? That's not fun. Can the medication do that? I hope it gets sorted out on monday.
And I'm glad to hear Gav is dealing well...or at least as well as can be expected. :heart:

no, but the depression can, if the meds stop working right :wink:

Yeah, he's doing all right - and he told me to say thanks to all of you who've been asking about him, sending him hugs and good thoughts etc...

I like the occassional chick flick. I love 'Under the tuscan sun' :drool:

I just seem to be pickier with the actresses I like than I am with Actors :lol:

^ Ooo. I'll go check. I didn't get any pop ups when I signed in. :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:

no, but the depression can, if the meds stop working right :wink:

Yeah, he's doing all right - and he told me to say thanks to all of you who've been asking about him, sending him hugs and good thoughts etc...

I like the occassional chick flick. I love 'Under the tuscan sun' :drool:

I just seem to be pickier with the actresses I like than I am with Actors :lol:

Oh yeah...that's what that one commercial goes on about. :hmm: Well, I hope it gets sorted out quickly.
Forgive my ignorance, but with depression meds, is it something that has to keep being readjusted throughout life?
I guess that would make sense because brain chemistry is far more complex and variable then lets say..asthma or the like, where you can get a dosage and go.

Awww, really? He is a such a sweet guy! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom