Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually I do. I'm Irish and Welsh. I could never figure out where my last name came from, and so I searched it on a freebie day on ancestry.com and turns out it's an Irish name dating back ages. I went, "This explains SO much."

RegularBonoFan said:
Actually I do. I'm Irish and Welsh. I could never figure out where my last name came from, and so I searched it on a freebie day on ancestry.com and turns out it's an Irish name dating back ages. I went, "This explains SO much."

I have Flemish & alot of Irish in my ancestry , every generation at least one girl marries an Irishman :lol:, my maiden name is Irish or Scottish but i'm leaning towards Irish . I knew Dublin better than NI the first time i went there :huh:

Ni has made me a lot more Irish :shifty:

Ancestry.com i lived at that place, and then i found Interference :lol:

Yeah, the 'rents have tried to tell me it's German, but I never believed them. Good thing, too. Made me want to explore it. My mom's maiden name is Welsh and my granddad looks so much like Edge's dad it's kind of scary.

Maybe you're distantly related to Edge :ohmy:

I did look into Ni's family history, we have an Irish Prime Minister, A nun who appeared on the old Irish £5 note, a member of the Wolftones(tradonal Irish folk band) and a jockey that's won the Grand National

Not a member of U2 though :madwife:

It's cool. I'm really glad I was adopted. It's only ever weird when it comes to family history 'cuz I don't really have one. But no pity needed at all. :heart:

Last edited:
:yes: Irish by association.

:drool:!!!

I've never written a fic that needed subtitles before, but that's how this chapter is going :lol:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

What sort of subtitles??

I better make sure my next chapter plays by the rules :uhoh:, if i post it here anyway :lol:
English subtitles. Larry and Lucy are conversing in Gaelic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom