Pleba Girls Party - All we want for Christmas is Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono & Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:
You know what would be fun? If, at the end of your last exam, as you walked out, streams of confetti appeared from no where and some rocky music played. ...no, strike that, let's make it U2.....:happy:

Did you know PO boxs apparently cost 30$ for the year, for a small/normal sized one (what does size have to do with it? ).....
I'm tempted.....my very own parental control free mail :hyper:....but the cost plus I won't have access to it from like june-aug.....

SG! :hug: :heart:

brb!

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hmm:
You know what would be fun? If, at the end of your last exam, as you walked out, streams of confetti appeared from no where and some rocky music played. ...no, strike that, let's make it U2.....:happy:

Did you know PO boxs apparently cost 30$ for the year, for a small/normal sized one (what does size have to do with it? ).....
I'm tempted.....my very own parental control free mail :hyper:....but the cost plus I won't have access to it from like june-aug.....

Yes, they totally should do that. Completing exams is much like overcoming the most formidable foe. :lol:

Can you get the PO box on a monthly basis, or do you have to take it for a year?

SG! :hug: How are you feeling?

VP :hug:

I'm feeling better health wise, but I pulled a muscle in my back! :scream: I wish Adam were around here, with those big hands of his to rub the pain away :combust:

I kept getting the server busy message :angry:

hi SG! :hug: how are you?

***oi vey mama! :wink:

how'd you do that? :yikes: Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I'll tell B to call Adam and send him your way :wink: :shifty:

Hi Sami :hug: are you officially on winter break now? Or do you still have a couple days of school left?

VP - I have no idea what happened to it, the only thing I can think of is that I hurt it because I slept all funny because my cat is like four feet long when he stretches out from the tip of his front toes to the back paws, and he was sleeping at the foot of my bed that way (he usually curls up in a nice neat little ball) and so I kept getting pushed into weird positions half hanging off the bed...

:hmm: dang I wish the last half of that statement had been about a man, not a cat... that would make a sore back worth it :wink:

sami0201 said:
:hmm: Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack?

*adds to holiday list

I think Bono only sings on about 5 of the songs...and there are several instrumentals. It's tinged with a definite jazz/torch song feel, if you enjoy that kind of thing. I love EVERY song from start to finish. :drool: I keep thinking it would be good music to seduce by. :sexywink:

I could try to upload it from my cd tonight if you're interested.

Gotta go pick up Sarah, bbl. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Sami :hug: are you officially on winter break now? Or do you still have a couple days of school left?

VP - I have no idea what happened to it, the only thing I can think of is that I hurt it because I slept all funny because my cat is like four feet long when he stretches out from the tip of his front toes to the back paws, and he was sleeping at the foot of my bed that way (he usually curls up in a nice neat little ball) and so I kept getting pushed into weird positions half hanging off the bed...

:hmm: dang I wish the last half of that statement had been about a man, not a cat... that would make a sore back worth it :wink:

I hate having your back go when there's no good reason. :grumpy:

I always sleep in weird positions, and I think that's most of my trouble. I was SO afraid I'd do it during my tour trips, and freak out my roommates. :yikes: :lol:

Hope it's feeling better soon!

Really going now...

sami0201 said:
:lol: SG :hug:

I have Monday-Thursday left :madspit: But Monday is the only full day :bow:

Wow you guys go right up to the holiday! This is the last day for my older nephews, Jeffy and his mom (she's a teacher) go to a different school and they have classes on Monday and Tuesday yet, then they're done.

Bye VP; Tell Sarah I said hello. :wave:

and I really need to find a copy of that CD; I've been meaning to ever since Toronto

Sad_Girl said:

:lol:

Aww :hug: I hope it feels better. Sore backs can be killer. :(

VintagePunk said:

Can you get the PO box on a monthly basis, or do you have to take it for a year?

:hmm: I didn't think to ask. I'm guessing that they prob want you to take it for the year tho....

:giggle:
adaminst.jpg

:wave: Hi Dazz :hug: How are you today?

Sad_Girl said:

Wow you guys go right up to the holiday! This is the last day for my older nephews, Jeffy and his mom (she's a teacher) go to a different school and they have classes on Monday and Tuesday yet, then they're done.

Bye VP; Tell Sarah I said hello. :wave:

and I really need to find a copy of that CD; I've been meaning to ever since Toronto

pretty much :yes:

but we don't go back until January 9 :drool: all my friends in NY go back like the second

sami0201 said:

pretty much :yes:

but we don't go back until January 9 :drool: all my friends in NY go back like the second

Well, thats cool :up: I think the boys go back on the second or third, too. :yes:

How about you, Bri? Are you done with classes and tests for awhile now?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:ohmy:

:silent:

:shame:

:laugh:

Did a pleban give it that headline? :lol:

Oh! Btw, did you ever finish your lil secret project with wild? I wanted to see! :)

No, no Pleban I know, Anyway. I found it on flicker :lol:

and Yes, I did, it's posted in GG's birthday thread :D
(The plebans one, not the one in LS)

......hi, sg

I'll second that :drool: on the ^^ Adam photowell definately calmer than last night...............i went homme had my cry and then sat doen to wath the Smallville seoson finale.......

THEN i wnet straight to one of my counselors this morning.

She says {city drug store chain} "Duane Reade" is offering free perscriptons or some thing very, very much lower than the figures i saw last night :faint: :crazy: :crack: . We well call one of the experts upstairs who may or does have the list saying which of the Medicare Perscrition Plan D insurance comps they are accepting for the super low, or free meds .

Last edited:
and for your back SG...........

this is a Yoga techinique BUTA #NOT# a POSTION....

Imagine breathing into the injured area.....for a while.

I occasionally get a mild ache & pain after doing something wrong {to my muscles etc} in every day task or something every excertion...but after i learned to do this-------it's really helped bring the pain/ache down.

I'll add asprin when it's a nasty pain, too.

good luck :hug:

:hug: I'm glad to hear you've gotten some advice/better news regarding the prescriptions :yes: - the medicare plan stuff is ridiculously confusing, complicated and inefficient. :sigh:

And of all the things in a persons life, their medications are not something that can be messed with or taken away without major consequences. I'm thankful for my husbands insurance; back before he got a full time position with the county and we had no insurance, I once dropped a brand-new $80 prescription in the toilet. :crack:

I'm surprised I survived the experience :lol:

dazzledbylight said:
and for your back SG...........

this is a Yoga techinique BUTA #NOT# a POSTION....

Imagine breathing into the injured area.....for a while.

I occasionally get a mild ache & pain after doing something wrong {to my muscles etc} in every day task or something every excertion...but after i learned to do this-------it's really helped bring the pain/ache down.

I'll add asprin when it's a nasty pain, too.

good luck :hug:

Thanks for the tip :up: I'm a big believer in the power of ibuprofin; it reduces swelling a little and helps ease the pain. But natural techniques are always the first, best course of action.

Sami - isn't it neat to watch a child as they grow up, mature, start showing interest in older things and become little people and not just kids? :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

How about you, Bri? Are you done with classes and tests for awhile now?

Only if I can find someone *coughvpcough* to write my psych exam tommorrow, and my physics monday, and my two essays due on the 23 :|

Any takers? :happy:

My classes ended on the 5th tho. :hyper:

I can't remember what day we go back, but no matter when, it's prob a week too soon for me. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom