Pleba Girls Party: Adam's FROing us a PARTAYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jen! Cin! Dazz! Molly!! :hug: :hug: :wave:

Sorry to hear art class is being crap, Dazz :(

Went to this BBQ last night, we never did get around to watching any U2, but I'm gonna listen to Melb 1 tonight ... :heart:

There was an Irish guy at the BBQ... he's from Cork so the accent is a bit different to Dublin, plus he's firmly attached to my friend's sister-in-law :grumpy:

:wave: its warming up down here ,

missing U2 lots, no wonder i was so sad last night , 12 months since the best nights of my life. :sigh:

:hug: for you both

Last edited:
Alisaura said:

Sorry to hear art class is being crap, Dazz :(

the Sat class is basicaslly fine BUT some one is ...i'll just say......causing a very nasty problem........ and b/c it happens both on Sat AND during our Independnet Study weekdays......
.......what we thot might be a one ot 2 week suspension of the weekday study [w Thanksgiving week it'll be a very short week for us anyway] ........ to try & find out who is being the problem is now going to be a full SIX Weeks!!! .:scream: :sad: :mad:

Which sort of may complicate aother situation.

Plus they [it may not be his choice < as he is contracted, not on the staff of the place - tho he's been there for over a decade>] ......
...may alter the #criteria# for the Independent Group, and I don't know whether the teacher was implying I might have other "defecits", that might add some minuses to my column.
I fixed the one big problem for the most part, and my other friend was viewing it as a "heads-up" for us, but I was talking to him w the computer techer alone, and he said deficits.....to me.

I'm so:huh: and FROsrated !!!

Last edited:
also because i can't find 5 library books and they are in the apt SOMEWHERE:madspit: [w a smaLL BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE chance that the cranky roomate might have picked them up by accident <in a library bag>, and put them in her room somewhere.
......probably :uhoh: i'll find them in the one place i haven't started cleaning out yet ! :reject: :sigh:............

....so I am person non-grata at the Library.............and the ONLY FREE place for the Net for me IS AT the Art Study .:(
With holidays up-- I won't have much $ to be here at the Net Cafe.

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
ALI..............I'm :love: ing you new AVI !
it's SO artistically cool!
Why thank you :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
missing U2 lots, no wonder i was so sad last night , 12 months since the best nights of my life. :sigh:
I'm going to listen to Melb 1 today at some point... a year ago today I was sitting in a pen outside Telstra Dome, wondering what was in store for me...
Need a reminiscing smiley! :hmm:

dazzledbylight said:
I'm so:huh: and FROsrated !!!
:hug: I hope it all gets sorted out soon!

I love that it's getting warm again... although I'll be complaining with everyone else when it hits 40C :yikes:
But 29C is niiiiice. :yes:

dazzledbylight said:
ALI, did you design it? if not who did!
Otto took the picture, and I just decided I needed to stick a bass clef in Adam's silhouette.... :D Got to stretch my lousy photoshop skillz at least!

ooooo ooooo..........
Luckily I SAW the page that talked about the Tribeca Cinema doing a one night showing of the 'new' 1987 U2 concert being released on the JT ANniv release!

I'm supposed to be somewhere from 3P - ? 4:30 PM...and then i could get there at 5P and see how long the line is.

OR go by around 2PM and see how line/if there is any line and decide whether to be at the other thing or just get on line.

I used to read those Bearnstein Bears books too! :giggle:
Hey Cin :wave:

I've had a glass of pineapple juice and four gingernut snap biscuits today... maybe I should eat something else...

Back
Top Bottom