PLEBA girls party-a little too friendly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:

:laugh:
I've been trying to look for more U2 posters but they only have 2 and I already have them. :madspit: I'm planning to go and get some of the U2 pics on my comp developed so I can plaster my walls with them :drool:

Everytime I go hunting for the Boston DVD they never have it!! :mad:

I always see the Boston DVD, but I never have any money though! :angry:

Don't know if you've seen it yet Mucca, but I'm actually kind of proud of this wallpaper creation, and I thought you'd appreciate it :wink:
music.jpg

susanp6 said:
JEMMA!!

Wow! You were at Adams' side??!! So does that mean you weren't quite at the target then? I kept looking for you and i was saying to my friend that i haven't seen anyone who looks anything like you yet, so that explains it - You weren't quite at the same bit!! COR What a view i had - BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!! :drool:

i was nearer the stage than the end of the target, at the front basically! me and my friend were on the railing of adams sides b stage but about 5 people back from the main stage so it was AMAZING, worth getting soaked for and the cold being tired coz we got up early :hyper: :hyper: AMAZING VIEW:drool: B was right in front of us during Zoo station :combust:

Hi SG!!!! :wave: :hug: :hug:

I am so hyper after last night!!!!!!!!! :love: :D :faint:

I had Bono standing on stage opposite me on about 4 different occasions!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! :drool:

Have i missed any SIM updates, esp with me&B?

Mucca said:

:laugh:
I've been trying to look for more U2 posters but they only have 2 and I already have them. :madspit: I'm planning to go and get some of the U2 pics on my comp developed so I can plaster my walls with them :drool:

Everytime I go hunting for the Boston DVD they never have it!! :mad:

I have no clue where to get posters around here in bumfucknowhere. I want some for my studio. I have the small one that came with my U2 ipod, but I need a larger one to balance out my large Pearl Jam poster. I need to get paper so I can print out pictures to plaster all over my ugly filing cabinet. IT has a temporary picture of Jim Morrison magneted on there. :lol:

I got lucky and got a Boston DVD from a local shop I go into alot looking for PJ Boots. The guy thought I had lost when I asked if they had any U2 dvds. He thought it was strange since I'm usually asking for punk, ska, and foreign stuff. He know holds on to any used U2 stuff and calls me. :laugh:

Susan - Yes I've been bad....So spill the beans!!! How was the whole concert? How was the crowd? :hyper::hyper:

SG - That wallpaper is great :drool::drool::bow: I see you managed to stick in the pic of the beach ball thing during slane :lol:

Susan - Nope, I haven't had any Sim time in, but after I get the chapter I'm writing right now posted, I plan on signing off and playing for a bit :wink:
Congratulations, it sounds like you had a great concert experience :hyper: I'm so happy for you :hyper:

Jemma sounds like she had one too! :hyper:

Mucca, I couldn't resist adding the beach ball scene in... it had to be done :giggle:

Wild - I got your smutmail&boy, does that leave little to the imagination or what?????? :eek: :shocked: :shame: :hug:

Ahem, YES! I wish that were a true story!!!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Hi SG!!!!

I am so hyper after last night!!!!!!!!! :love: :D :faint:

I had Bono standing on stage opposite me on about 4 different occasions!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! :drool:

Have i missed any SIM updates, esp with me&B?

:drool::drool: I can imagine going completely ballistic :lol: Hope you didn't do anything too crazy like the girl who took her top off :huh:

Oh yeah, how are Sim Edge amd Sim me doing?? :wink:

Thanks BG; I posted a bunch of my wallpapers on the main Pleba thread, too, if you'd like to check them out. :D I have so much fun making them it's ridiculous :lol:

Hi BG! :wink: Sorry i haven't said hi to you yet, but forgive me as i am MEGA-HYPER!!!!!!!! :bow: :dance: :crazy: :combust:

SG I'm so happy that your writing a new chapter!!!!! :hyper: :dance:

"Oh look Edge, a veechball. " :giggle: I swear it always sounds to me like he is saying veechball! Gotta love his hot accent. :drool: :wink:

Bye Carmel :wave: and Bonogal :wave:

Mucca - I plan on having a fairly thorough sim update shortly, and am even thinking of re-doing my geocities site with Sim info... :) but I haven't had a lot of play time in the past couple of days; lifes been crazy!

Last edited:
Bye again BG! :wave:

Mucca - WTF??? Someone took their top off? What's that about then?

Well girls my head is beginning to hurt. I think its time for me to get off for a bit. I'll see you all later. :hug: :wave: and don't have to much fun while I'm gone.

Mucca thanks again for the great picture! :hyper:

SG I can't wait for the new part. and an extra :hug: for ya, cuz your hot and I can! :evil: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

I have no clue where to get posters around here in bumfucknowhere. I want some for my studio. I have the small one that came with my U2 ipod, but I need a larger one to balance out my large Pearl Jam poster. I need to get paper so I can print out pictures to plaster all over my ugly filing cabinet. IT has a temporary picture of Jim Morrison magneted on there. :lol:

I got lucky and got a Boston DVD from a local shop I go into alot looking for PJ Boots. The guy thought I had lost when I asked if they had any U2 dvds. He thought it was strange since I'm usually asking for punk, ska, and foreign stuff. He know holds on to any used U2 stuff and calls me. :laugh:

:madspit: :mad:
U2 Ipod :drool: Hey which side of the poster did you use? I still haven't put it up. I can't decide!! I really like what B wrote on the poster but then I like all the pictures on the other side.

:lol:

Hey DG! I noticed that you've caught up with me&overtaken!!!!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom