PLEBA girls party-a little too friendly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

So now I have only to wait for my local post office to get around to delivering it? I should have it before September if I'm lucky :lol:

Yeah I think that's the only step that's left :lol: I hope they get it to you soon :hug:

Well girls, I think I'm gonna turn in and try to get a good sleep before working tomorrow :sad: Night everyone! Sweaty dreams to all and to all a good night :eyebrow: :laugh:

FlyYourKite said:
Update from Canada Post for SG: :laugh:

2005/06/12 12:41 International item has arrived in the destination country
2005/06/11 10:45 International item has left the origin country
2005/06/11 05:18 International shipment dispatched from Canada
2005/06/10 15:14 LONDON, ON Item accepted at the Post office

Okay, this really pisses me off. I'm paying all this money for the privilege of tracking...so of course, being the anal person I am, I check every few hours. I sent the original mail around noon yesterday (like 36 hours ago now), and there's nothing till this morning, when I get a message that the letter had been received at my postal outlet the day before. :mad: :mad:

Sad_Girl said:
edge.jpg

OMG!!! :drool: EDGE looks yummy in that one

Bono..... :combust: :combust: :drool:

I'm trying to find a pic to inspire me. I think I'm going to try and write something that's been turning in my head for days now. :shifty:

Ugh... it takes me forever to write, though. :(

Russty Cat said:
I've not read any of the Harry Potter books. Don't hurt me! :sad: They just don't interest me. :shrug:

Now if Adam was reading it to me that would be a whole different story! :drool:

Adam could read me the phone book and I'd be happy. he's so sexy, and I think one of the sexiest things about him is that wonderful voice :dreamysigh:

I've never read them either, my nephews love them though, and my best friend. Now Adam, too. So I have a feeling I'll be reading them this summer :lol:

Yes, VP, Bono is hot hot hot in that picture, that was why I had it in the first place, but suddenly I was like 'there's someone else in that picture with Bono! I never noticed that before! Wow, and he's HOT, TOO!"

Sad_Girl said:
edge.jpg

OMG!!! :drool: EDGE looks yummy in that one

Okay I'm such a sick girl. My first thought was Edge looks so hot! Then damn that looks like London! ARGH!

Then oh yeah Bonos in the pic too! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Yes, VP, Bono is hot hot hot in that picture, that was why I had it in the first place, but suddenly I was like 'there's someone else in that picture with Bono! I never noticed that before! Wow, and he's HOT, TOO!"

What is this something else you speak of??:eyebrow:

:wink:

Nighty night Fly! Sweaty dreams! :hug:

SG I would totally listen to Adam read anything as well. I would listen to any of the guys speak or read anything. I'm such a voice perve. :drool: :combust:

Sad_Girl said:

Russty Cat said:

Okay I'm such a sick girl. My first thought was Edge looks so hot! Then damn that looks like London! ARGH!

Then oh yeah Bonos in the pic too! :lol:

:eyebrow:

Sad_Girl said:

I've never read them either, my nephews love them though, and my best friend. Now Adam, too. So I have a feeling I'll be reading them this summer :lol:

SG, I'm reading them all again (HP books) before I get the newest one in July. :laugh:

I haven't read them in a while. I can't wait for the GOF movie. :hyper:

G'night Fly. Sweet/naughty dreams! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Adam could read me the phone book and I'd be happy. he's so sexy, and I think one of the sexiest things about him is that wonderful voice :dreamysigh:

Well, if it makes you feel better, I resisted them for a very very long time. Really it was the movies that turned me onto the franchise. I haven't even read the first 2 books...I listened to the audio books of 3 and 4 and then actually READ book 5 at light speed. They are addictive.

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Fly! Sweaty dreams! :hug:

SG I would totally listen to Adam read anything as well. I would listen to any of the guys speak or read anything. I'm such a voice perve. :drool: :combust:

Bono could read the dictionary to me, and I'd turn into a puddle of goo. :drool:

I still have that those Bono moans on repeat in my CD player. :giggle:

Elessarian said:

Bono cracks me up with his gung-ho walking. He's always gotta be the man-on-a-mission, always gotta have the swagger. :drool: :drool:

Its the short man walk, their trying to make up for what they lack in height in swagger. :giggle: Mr. Cat does it as well. He walks damn fast like he always has some place to be with his arms going. I usually just walk at my own pace...

It gives me a good chance to stare at his arse. :reject: :shifty: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Its the short man walk, their trying to make up for what they lack in height in swagger. :giggle: Mr. Cat does it as well. He walks damn fast like he always has some place to be with his arms going. I usually just walk at my own pace...

It gives me a good chance to stare at his arse. :reject: :shifty: :wink:

:lmao:

My bf Andrew's on the short side too, and he tends to do the same thing. :giggle:

It's cute. :cute:

I think it is time for a new thread, ladies. :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

Sorry I have this thing about other places. I see foreign cars and street signs and start drooling. :drool: I want to visit London one day. *sigh* I'm a travel-addict. It would be so much easier if I was rich. Then I could travel and own Bonos arse! :lmao:

I'll be right back. its 10:00pm, storming really heavily, and Mr. Cat is still outside working on his "girlfriends" truck. Time to see if he needs a drink or anything. And make sure he isn't pissing off the neighbors with all the noise. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm magic :D

:shifty:

it's called cut and paste :wink:

Yeah but...but...when i click on quote underneath someone's name ot quotes them...then to quote a second person, you have to use the quote tab...you paste their text into that, and it looks different..and doesn't say their name above.

VintagePunk said:
Just about new thread time, girls....put on your thinking caps.

*looks for thinking cap...finds a propeller beanie instead*

That's comedy gold. *wipes tear* I don't know where it comes from, I just hope it keeps coming. :bow:

Can we name the thread PGP: propeller beanies not included...

*renewed laughter*

It's just so random!! :lmao: :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Sorry I have this thing about other places. I see foreign cars and street signs and start drooling. :drool: I want to visit London one day. *sigh* I'm a travel-addict. It would be so much easier if I was rich. Then I could travel and own Bonos arse! :lmao:

I was raising my eyebrow because we said the same thing at the same time, only in reverse :clone:

Elessarian said:

That's comedy gold. *wipes tear* I don't know where it comes from, I just hope it keeps coming. :bow:

*renewed laughter*

I like randomness! I just get a kick out of confusing people. :laugh:

:clonelove:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah but...but...when i click on quote underneath someone's name ot quotes them...then to quote a second person, you have to use the quote tab...you paste their text into that, and it looks different..and doesn't say their name above.

Open one window with the Quote button, cut and copy ALL of the text. Hit the back button. Select the other post you want to quote, push the quote button... then insert some spaces so they aren't all jumbled up and paste. Voila!

VintagePunk said:
Just about new thread time, girls....put on your thinking caps.

*looks for thinking cap...finds a propeller beanie instead*

:hmm: PGP: beanies required (other attire optional)

Sad_Girl said:

Open one window with the Quote button, cut and copy ALL of the text. Hit the back button. Select the other post you want to quote, push the quote button... then insert some spaces so they aren't all jumbled up and paste. Voila!

:hmm: PGP: beanies required (other attire optional)

:evil:

Elessarian said:

*renewed laughter*

So happy that my pictorial representation of a lack of cognitive abilities (aka: the good ol' propeller beanie) provides you with amusement. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I was raising my eyebrow because we said the same thing at the same time, only in reverse :clone:

:clonelove: Sorry I thought you were getting miffed, cuz I wasn't giving Bono his due. :wink: But you know we are always sharing a brain. I think you just have more of it tonight. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom