PLEBA Girls Partaay Baby,Baby,Baby Light my way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:lmao: Did you read the Depression thread today? It talks about the entire McDonalds thing. :lol

Will you give me a discount? :sexywink:

I did!
I wanted to smack "banjo" with a flip flop..or a stiletto..:lol:
But omg, the rest of it? :lmao:

Well, :grumpy:..... only cause you're my clone.
And B can biggie size it for free.

:wink:

:lmao:

You just wait..you'll go into McD's one day...and you'll some bitchy cashier mumbling how it's all the blue cracks and Bono's fault..if they hadn't screwed me....

(oh, we laugh now..but in ten years it won't be so funny. :|

.....and if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me. :D)

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I did!
I wanted to smack "banjo" with a flip flop..or a stiletto..:lol:
But omg, the rest of it? :lmao:

Well, :grumpy:..... only cause you're my clone.
And B can biggie size it for free.

:wink

:lmao

You just wait..you'll go into McD's one day...and you'll some bitchy cashier mumbling how it's all the blue cracks and Bono's fault..if they hadn't screwed me....

I'll have a Big Mac....ifyaknowwhatImean....

:lmao: :lmao:

I amuse myself far too much. I think it comes from *almost* being an only child. :D

I don't think B needs to biggie size it any more than he already has. :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

(oh, we laugh now..but in ten years it won't be so funny. :|

.....and if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me. :D)

If I go down :drool: :giggle: with you, can I at least work the drive-thru window? Cause...you never know who you'll be asked to service..errr, serve. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I'll have a Big Mac....ifyaknowwhatImean....

:lma: :lmao

I amuse myself far too much. I think it comes from *almost* being an only child. :

I don't think B needs to biggie size it any more than he already has. :sexywink

*snort* :lmao:

I wouldn't mind havin a taste of that :drool:

:lol:

Self amusement? :eyebrow:
Do you need some sanitizer? :wink:
:p

You're right, he's big enough :drool:.....it'd be a shame if it was all meat ...and no bun....

:huh: :lmao:

Yes Bri - It was a whopper, as it was in Wilds' latest B&Lars 'adventure' !!!! AHEM!!!! :evil: :tongue: :censored: :censored:

Awwww i'm better for seeing you Bri! :wink:

You know, i was just talking abouot when the time comes when ifinally get to be at The Clarence - And i'll be going nuts, on my knees, squealing with delight that i'm finally there!!!!!!!! Esp. if B is there, i'd be on my knees in a flash!!!!

:sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

Hi again D! :wink:

Important message update from Wild alert! - She says concert was great with roof over the venue, Bono is HOT! And Bono is sexy banging those drums *COMBUST* & *DROOL*!!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Hey again all. I've been haggling with a ticket broker all day. Damn scalpers!! :mad:

I hope everyone is doing well. :hug:

I know that thanks to Bri and VP I have an unusually large craving for some fast food. :wink:

susanp6 said:
Awwww i'm better for seeing you Bri! :wink:

You know, i was just talking abouot when the time comes when ifinally get to be at The Clarence - And i'll be going nuts, on my knees, squealing with delight that i'm finally there!!!!!!!! Esp. if B is there, i'd be on my knees in a flash!!!!

:sexywink: :sexywink:

:hug:

That would be so awesome...someday! For sure, we'll all go hang out at the real octagon.

And as for goin on your knees for B.....I think that's a general consensus round here :wink: :sexywink:

Hi E! :wave: :hug:

Staying young D?! Like Larry you mean?? :wink:

I actually had a Big Mac today too!!!!! Had to open my mouth really wide to take it all in!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

Consensus eh Bri? Consensual more like!!!! :drool: :sexywink: :giggle:

susanp6 said:
Hi E! :wave: :hug:

Staying young D?! Like Larry you mean?? :wink:

I actually had a Big Mac today too!!!!! Had to open my mouth really wide to take it all in!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

Consensus eh Bri? Consensual more like!!!! :drool: :sexywink: :giggle:

I wonder how wide you would have to open it for b.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom