Pleba Girls/Guys Party - GIFfing it large

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sexywink:
Thank you GG2!

Actually everyone with a decent video editor can make videos themselves, If they only got some inspiration.

I made that in Windows Movie Maker, and it didn't take too long.
Just get some music and decide in which order to put what clip and there you go! ;)

The basic idea was:

Beach clip
U2
Eze

And evolved from there.
Some shots of the band in Eze, with a beachclip in the background ;)

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:

Good luck with it all :). I try to eat healthier though sometimes I must confess I slip :shifty: Am proud of myself for having given up regular soda though,lol.

Thanks. :) Good for you! I've tried diet drinks, but the regular ones taste so much better to me! :lol:

The_Edge89 said:
:sexywink:
Thank you GG2!

Actually everyone with a decent video editor can make videos themselves, If they only got some inspiration.

I made that in Windows Movie Maker, and it didn't take too long.
Just get some music and decide in which order to put what clip and there you go! ;)

The basic idea was:

Beach clip
U2
Eze

And evolved from there.
Some shots of the band in Eze, with a beachclip in the background ;)

:) I recognized about anything of the place.. :drool: I'm so happy I could go there... thanks for the vid.. I love it!

You are very welcome and thank you :). It was a true test of how much willpower I have and so far it's holding,lol.

Almost caved in though with the regular coke thread. Even now it still sounds so good :drool:

:shifty:

uh... homework... yea... I've some Maths, Physics and Latin here... for whoever interested...

:shifty: I guess I"ll make some of it during Biology tomorrow...

bonollama.gif

~BrightestStar~ said:
For me, active imagination + memories just never go away :angry :
= scary/gore is a no no

I saw a clip from Final Destination (methinks?) once where this guy gets sliced and diced by a laser...visually, it didn't bother me. What bothered me was when my brain (rebellisiously) decided to analyze various details....: |

And I *still* remember some scene I caught on tv when I was really little...severed hands walking around and pulling out tongues (from thier own bodies)? I have no idea wth was going on but I had nightmares....

I think scary movies defineatly have an a whole other side that's interesting, purely in a sense of what we fear, etc etc.:yes :

I just can't watch them. :yikes:

Give me a comedy any day :love:

:yikes: :scream: The bit about the severed hands and the tongues. :| :yuck:

Comedies. :love::bow:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom