Pleba Girls/Guys Party - GIFfing it large

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
*poke!*

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye :madwife: :lol:

Then it's a sport :wink: :lol:

I suppose we'll be the only ones here for a while, Rockstar should be starting now... or is tonight the reality ep that only the Cdns see? :hmm:

Drea :hug: I've been doing the usual riding the couch in pain. They put me on some new drugs last week which means I'm usually in a coma by now. Bobby is gone tonight so I have to wait till the kids go to bed to take my meds and fall into my coma. :lol: My life is just one big Partay! :wink:

How ya doing?

Hi SG :hug: I've been thinking about you alot. How are things going with you? :heart:

I'm trying to stay awake to watch Prison Break at 8. Its our new addiction. When I wasn't doing well and couldn't do much we watched the whole first season of Prison Break in like a week. :laugh: Now we are hooked. Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller. :drool:

Wentworth Miller is a hottie :yes: Not that I've seen the show, but I've seen lots of pictures of him :wink:

I'm doing about the same as always. :hug: I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well :sad:

Russty Cat said:
Drea :hug: I've been doing the usual riding the couch in pain. They put me on some new drugs last week which means I'm usually in a coma by now. Bobby is gone tonight so I have to wait till the kids go to bed to take my meds and fall into my coma. :lol: My life is just one big Partay! :wink:

How ya doing?

:giggle:

Saturday I had a nurse come by to do an exam (basic stuff - height, weight :yikes:, blood pressure, etc) for the form the insurance company at work needed filled out to see if I get benefits. Except for the weight and the glasses I don't see a reason why they'd say no, but you never know :lol:

Drea I bet its just a formality and things will be fine. :)

SG I'm glad your doing well. I really have missed you guys. I've really got to get a wireless modem so I can use the computer some place else in the house. My leg has gotten so bad that I can't sit in a chair for longer then a few minutes, so it makes it very hard to use the puter. :madwife:

And a fun side note for any Gerard Butler fans there is a movie coming out on dvd tomorrow called "The Miracle Match" that he stars in. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom