PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Party - We Are a Wild Party! (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry76.jpg

Your heart jumps when you see him there. Fear? Yes. But not of the usual sort. He looks up slowly, giving you that glower he reserves especially for you. He scowls and frowns and other people, but none of them seem to have earned the full on sneer he directs your way. His attitude is almost as unnerving as the desire he stirs inside of you. You try and ignore him. As if there was any chance of that happening. You toss the bag of shredded paper into the recycling bin and the lid drops shut with a bang as you turn to flee back into the building. Your muscles all tense, your heart beginning to race, as you see that he’s moved between you and the door. He leans against the wall, near enough the door you know there is no way you’re going in it unless he wants you too. Same with the mouth of the dead-end alley. His long legs would have him in front of you again in a heartbeat if you tried to go around that way. You can’t let him see that you’re intimidated. You square your shoulders and thrust out your chin, looking him in the eye defiantly. You try to step around him toward the door, but find yourself quickly backed up against the wall as he steps in close, his bare chest in your face.
“What do you want?” You demand, hoping he doesn’t hear the tremor in your voice.

“I want you to admit it.” He tells you, his accent thicker than usual. When he’s particularly passionate about something, you can hardly understand him his accent gets so thick.

“Admit what?” You ask defiantly. You know damn well what he wants to hear. He wants you to tell him how much you want him, how he makes you yearn to be touched, kissed, taken by him. You won’t do it. You promised yourself a long time ago you wouldn’t. It drives him crazy; the way you act. Rather, the way you don’t seem to react to him the way every other woman does. He steps in closer, you have to turn your head to keep your face from touching his chest. One toned arm on either side of you, barring any evasion. You curse yourself for how much this is turning you on. He leans down, his face an inch from yours. Behind the dark glasses, you can see those intense eyes searching your face for some sign. Damn it, why can’t you make your breathing come slower? You’re practically panting!

“Tell me.” He whispers, his lips brushing against your own as he speaks. Your entire body trembles, and you feel like there are fireworks exploding inside of you, in those places which you’re trying so desperately to control or ignore.

“I don’t know what you’re…” you try to argue, your voice barely a whisper. The feeling of your own lips brushing against his as you speak makes you weak in the knees. He smiles at you and you know you’ve lost. Damn that smile. He can see the desire in your eyes, feel your chest brush up against him as you breathe. You’re certain he’s about to claim your mouth, declare his victory, when he leans back slightly and off to the side. Those generous lips find the side of your neck; that spot right where neck and shoulder meet which makes you whimper. You want to fight. At least to try. His tongue against your skin seems to have paralyzed you though. Your hands are against his chest, his skin os smooth and hot, the muscle beneath it firm and flexing as he presses against you and begins to move. *Oh good lord!* you think, you’re
close! How is it possible? Your fully clothed, he’s barely touched you?
You moan despite yourself, your eyes drifting shut, and you feel his mouth leave your skin cold and bare as he leans back to look at you. You feel his breath against your lips and more than anything you want to know what it’s like to kiss that sexy mouth. The desire has turned into need, a driving urgent need. You lean forward, your lips searching for his, but all they meet is air. Your eyes flutter open in confusion and he’s looking at you, watching you.

“Admit it.” He says and you frown. He hasn’t won. You won’t let him. He smiles and shrugs, turning and starting to walk away. Without thinking you reach out and stop him, grabbing his wrist. You hate it, but you know you’ll be miserable if he doesn’t finish what he started. Nothing else will help, either. Just him. He turns back and you lick your lips fighting your pride for the sake of this urgent physical need. He leans back in, hovering over you but not touching. Teasing. Torturing.

“I…” You say, losing your voice as he lowers his head to hover over the skin on your neck, his breath in your ear, on your skin. Still not touching. You step up on tip toe and claim his neck with your own mouth. Two can play at this game, you think. You feel his muscles flex under your touch. He’s so close to you you can actually feel him smile. He backs away and shakes his head at you. There’s only one way he’s going to touch you.

“I admit it.” You whisper, your eyes downcast. He places a hand under your chin and makes you look into his eyes. “I want you.” You tell him finally, and before you have time to be embarassed, his mouth is on your with such a force it knocks you back a step, his tongue plunging into your mouth with a fast, hard rhythm; the same rhythm as his hips as he grinds against you…

your welcome, SG

did any of you catch [it was a quick post >>>yesterday or thurs} that I got my larry phots back :hyper: :hyper:....one's pretty, quite[/U good, AND one is real good and one is gorgeous! *thinks*...if only my photos of Bono EVER come out THAT GOOD!! Larry's are Hot Enough :laugh:!!

oh, yeah, a Bono photo too...

.except it's 3/4 s from the back[/UY] bah!!!

...at least it's proof i saw him And actually that IS how [visually} i saw him in person <non-concert> the first time -- outside of irving Plaza after they did the Elivation live Premier radio concert.. only I was 2 people bavck away fromhim vs the equivalent in the photo i have from MSG of a bout ?? 7 ft

Last edited:
Bloody HELL! Bono on the cross!!! That was so fucking hot!! Both of them. I feel like I need a gallon have hand sanitizer.

I don't think I will ever look at Larry the same way. :combust:

Damn. :drool: :ohmy: damn. <thud>

dazzledbylight said:
your welcome, SG

did any of you catch [it was a quick post >>>yesterday or thurs} that I got my larry phots back :hyper: :hyper:....one's pretty, quite[/] good, AND one is real good and one is gorgeous! *thinks*...if only my photos of Bono EVER come out THAT GOOD!! Larry's are Hot Enough :laugh:!!

oh, yeah, a Bono photo too....except it's 3/4 s from the back...at least it's proof i saw himAnd actaully thsat IS how i saw him in person the first time -- outside of irving Plaza after they did the Elivation live Premier radio concert.. only I was 2 people bavck away fromhim vs the equivalent in the photo i have from MSG of a bout ?? 7 ft

No I didn't see that, I was just asking today if anyone had heard! I need to see them ! :hyper: :hyper: Share! :wink:

SG don't take them down! I think they are okay. They aren't to graphic. Just damn hot! :combust:

Dazz that is so cool about your pics!!! I'm so glad they came out good. :D I'm still so jealous. hehe

~BrightestStar~ said:

I have noo idea...right now...all I can think about his..walls..hands..tongues....guh...:combust: :combust:

Wait, Bono was the one in the pool? :scratch: I could've sworn that was Larry :shrug: :wink:
I may never be able to go swimming again

Ok....now I need help/instruction how to get them {u2 photos}up on to INF/Plb.... here's mah sit- you-aaaa-shun....

I got my first Photo CD with these!!! I ONLY have a web-based E_mail.
and I am not a premier member here, YET [but before their USA return, hopefully...}

so I get them from the CD oto an attacment at my e-m/ right? Then someone has to volunter {who's got the right comp/ software stuff} to put them up here, yes?

I think I'm close...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom