Pleba Girls (and Guys!) Party - Celebrating SG's 10,000th with a bang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:

I agree!! A girl would much rather have that :drool: than some clown with his pants hanging down past his knees :yuck

Well.....

I wouldn't mind if I was with him and B's pants were..:silent:

:shifty:

Ummm......safetly around his waist? :shifty:

:wink:

Sami :hug:
How's the evil math going?

Zootlesque said:
I'm going to disable Bri's IMG button. :angry

:tongue

:laugh:!!

Why? :angel:

ebttrt51.jpg

:wink:

Tommy is so CUTE!!!! :cute:
he played the drums good at the football game and he was soooo happy! awwwww :happy:

Bri, it's going ok, I'm just scared I'm gonna blank on the test tomorrow :ohmy: she doesn't let us use calculators

sami0201 said:

Bri, it's going ok, I'm just scared I'm gonna blank on the test tomorrow :ohmy: she doesn't let us use calculators

It seems scary. But really, it'll be ok. :hug: My teachers used to do that too. Really, doing the actual stuff isn't so hard, you just need to know a few rules/tricks, and it's all good. And make sure you know the "special" triangles, and special angles. :)

Has anyone seen the stills U2granny just put up? Omg! B's so f**in adorable!! :cute: :love: :drool:

And I want to know what edge is doing with his finger! :ohmy: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It seems scary. But really, it'll be ok. :hug: My teachers used to do that too. Really, doing the actual stuff isn't so hard, you just need to know a few rules/tricks, and it's all good. And make sure you know the "special" triangles, and special angles. :)

:yes: I need to memorize this circle thing...(an easier way to remember the triangles and all that) if I get that down I should be fine... :hug:

Sorry I havent been here much tonight girls!

Here's me hoping to get to Rock n' Roll Doggie status tonight :tsk:

Anyway, check out what i was doing :wink:

It's nearing 3am now my angels so I'm going to have to go to beddy boes.....i made my record last night.

I went on Interference at 8pm

and left at....

6am :ohmy:

I cant beat it toinght :yawn: :lol:

Nighty night everyone and although I didnt really know him, keep my grandad in your prayers.....it was his funeral today :(

I go to Ireland soooooooooon! :hyper: :hyper:

This is like the hotel california!

I have to leave!

Goodnight everyone :wave:

xx :hug: xx

sami0201 said:
BG, where in Ireland are you going? :hyper:

have you ever been there?

ooh goodnight!! :hug:

Oh, who am i kidding?!

Like I'm gettin out in a hurry!

I will go soon i promise!

Erm, Sami, well if you caught-up yesterday you'll know what happened.

I got a whole new family.

My dad has flew over there for my grandads funeral with my younger brother and i'm going there in a few weeks/months to see a newborn cousin of mine....that i didnt know i had!

It's the first time my dad has been back in 21 years and when i go it'll be the first time.

He would never let us go over there because he hated the thought of going to irelanad and not seeing his family. But now they have made up! :hyper:

I'm going to Belfast Sami, but next time Slane or crok park comes around...guess where i'll be :wink:

sami0201 said:
BG I read about that :hug:

but I'm so happy for you about your family! :happy:

yay! :happy:

So, now i can go to bed :drool:

I think it will take a while for everything to sink in, it's just so unbeleivable that a knock can come on your door and two hours later you have so many doors opened for you, its just crazy! :happy:

Goodnight again girls :wave:

xx :hug: xx

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom