Pleba Girls (and Guy(s)) Party - Hawaiian Dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
32770800.gif

We have a big lottery coming up that's $42 million, which is pretty big for Canada. My favourite radio station DJ set this thing up where his friends on MySpace could pick their favourite number, and he'd buy a bunch of lottery tickets. If we win, we all split the money equally. Of course I jumped in on that action, so here's hoping we win the big bucks!! :hyper:

My husband and I were debating back and forth of going.....until I had to have dental work done. We were thinking it was a lot of money to get to Hawaii. The dentist bill is like $3,000. Funny how I found the money to fix my teeth, and now I can go see Bono.

Maybe the dentist can put a U2 tattoo on my tooth!!!:drool:

JCOSTER said:
My husband and I were debating back and forth of going.....until I had to have dental work done. We were thinking it was a lot of money to get to Hawaii. The dentist bill is like $3,000. Funny how I found the money to fix my teeth, and now I can go see Bono.

Maybe the dentist can put a U2 tattoo on my tooth!!!:drool:

Hey Jcoster:wave:

maybe the dentist can give you a U2 grill:lmao::drool:

not too bad, waiting to go pick up mr dis from work...fighting with a backache:scream:

how are you?

Sorry about your back. Gentle :hug:

I'm pretty good. Looking forward to work being over in an hour and a bit. A friend of mine is planning on coming over to watch movies and eat junk food. :drool: Should be good!

VintagePunk said:
Have you all heard Bono's pirate song? :ohmy: :drool:

OMG Thora!!!!! I went to ysi to get the song, and there was an ad for Rockstar up - I can't escape it!! :lmao: Gilby :drool:

:lmao: That's awesome!!! Can you please send me the YSI link? I've heard it, but don't have it saved yet. :drool:

Dis!! :hug: Sorry about your back. :( Did you do something to it? Mine's been a little achy for a couple of days now...nothing major, just enough to add to my general grumpiness. :lol:

Sent, Thora :) And if anyone else needs it, just let me know.

VintagePunk said:
Dis!! :hug: Sorry about your back. :( Did you do something to it? Mine's been a little achy for a couple of days now...nothing major, just enough to add to my general grumpiness. :lol:

Vp:drool: , I don't think I did anything to it, maybe I wrenched it swimming or something. Your're grumpy too...:lol: can I join your club:angry:

Dismantled said:

Vp:drool: , I don't think I did anything to it, maybe I wrenched it swimming or something. Your're grumpy too...:lol: can I join your club:angry:

Yes, be in my grumpy club!! :angry: I've got a sore back, puffy eyes, and I've had no energy for two days now. :madwife: :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom