Pictures from South America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
:lmao: Oh fuckin' brilliant! A divorce because she got a kisss from Bono... damn, that guy must feel reeeeaaaalllyy intimidated by Bono...
that dude should have a nice conversation with Ali, seriously.. about confidence and trusting eachother in your relationship!

posted by Regina:
continues married

Nice to know everything is okay in Brazilian marital relations.

Last edited:
Bono, The Edge, Brazilian minister of culture and his wife

ff1a93f3.jpg

09ba4801.jpg

Last edited:
that last pic... YAY shadeless :hyper:
did the girl ask for him to take them off or did he gave her them?
:hmm: Bono dressed up in carnaval outfit... he could be the clown for sure :wink:

What's this about Carnival--days of drinking & wild sexual abandonment. I think Bono needs rescuing--Ok I know you all are busy--So I'm heading down to get him right now. :drool:

I don't think you can post pics until you have a certain amount of posts. You might be able to post the url or post in with spaces in between and then we can visit those sites or post for you...

It definitely looks like U2 are having a GREAT time in Salvador preparing for carnaval!

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures. :yes:

u2bonolover said:

It seems that Bono is giving Flora, Culture Minister Gilberto Gil's (an accomplished Brasilian musician in his own right) daughter a copy of his "Peter and the Wolf" CD/book set for her birthday!

What a lovely gift. :hug:

It looks like the boys are really enjoying their time in Brazil. And Brazilian girls are also getting a lot of Bono-love :wink:

This reminds me of what Bono said in a recent interview on tv. It was something like "Something I like is that you Latinamericans know how to celebrate carnival. In Ireland we don't have carnival, it's too cold. Here, carnival is a celebration of the flesh. (playful smile)" :mac:

I read they are going to be on the streets celebrating carnival, cant wait to see Bono in his carnival outfit. :giggle:

On another note, I so wish I could go to the concerts in Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom