Pics for Oliveu2cm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Hi there !
I remember reading your story about Bono holding your hand during Until the End of the World at the Boston June 6th concert..It was unbelievable, him crawling like that !

Well I stumbled onto these 2 pictures from that show ...I don'T know if you have ever seen them..

glens_bono3.gif

glens_bono1.gif

------------------
She had heaven
And she held on so tight

http://community.webshots.com/user/leyloo20

omg omg naya!! I'm not sure!!!!!

He was wearing his sunglasses- b/c it was Until...I know the first pic wasn't from me, b/c he wasn't ever off the ramp (which it looks like) or at the tip (where it might have also been taken)

The second one...I don't think it is either!!
frown.gif
But I can't really be sure. I just don't remember him coming down at me like that. At first he just leaned forward, those first two times our fingers just brushed, and then he twirled around and did that Dirty Dancing crawl over to me. I had bright nailpolish on, but I'm pretty sure that's not my hand b/c my nails are longer and I think my left hand was trying to find my stinking rose while my right was reaching for him. AHHH!!

Thank you SOOOOO much for thinking of me though!! this has gotten me so thoroughly excited all over again!!! I'll have to wait to see if it made the DVD!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
Where did you happen to find these pictures, btw? Maybe I'll contact the photographer and see if s/he has any others!

Thanks again sooo much Naya
smile.gif
btw, did you take any pics at Hamilton or Montreal?

------------------
Love is a temple
Love the higher law

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--All New!

you know what, i realized it can't be from me. The pic says it belongs to Glen, and if I'm correct, Glen is the guy who played People Get Ready that night. And Glen was outside the tip of the heart. I was inside near Adam's side where the ramp slightly curves down. I was right near Glen's friend though who went ballistic when he was on stage!! ohhh!!!
smile.gif
They are some great pics though!!!
smile.gif
Thanks Naya!!

------------------
Love is a temple
Love the higher law

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--All New!

Back
Top Bottom