Pickle Street, West Virgina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, let's not allow the piking to let this respectable show to go quiet. I need to stop poking around on WTAHAN, anyway. Distract me, Superthread!

The double chocolate muffins I made last night are sensational, Ali. You should be jealous.

OK I'm an old fart I know but this leaking business. It's on sale on (whatever date, I don't actually know :uhoh: ), get it on that date. Duh.

It's like being invited to a wedding and going round the bride's house 2 weeks before and saying "I don't want to wait till your wedding day, I want to see your dress now". See how far that gets ya!

It's like being invited to a wedding and going round the bride's house 2 weeks before and saying "I don't want to wait till your wedding day, I want to see your dress now". See how far that gets ya!

I'll do it for lulz and money.

But really, you've never been to a wedding? :ohmy: I think I went to more as a kid than as an adult. Gotta love extended wog family.....

I believe I went to my uncle's wedding when I was about two or three. That's it. No marriages in any reasonably close family or friends who live within easy travelling distance. There was no way in hell I was going to Georgia for one of my friends' weddings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom