Pick me up now, I need you so bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
actually kieran, there is no right answer. i asked knowing there was no answer at all. kind of like on the 'just' video. i'm so radiohead, LMAOLOL.

eva, what exactly is november 23? i find your aspirations to join me in marriage to be most intriguing. unfortunately, it's only fair that you're told of my age.

i'm 42, i have a pretty thick mustache, exhibit terrible posture, and smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day. on the other hand, i'm ugly, i live with my parents, and i have no money.

He doesn't live with his parents, he's lying. Unless by 'live with my parents' he means 'killed them and kept living in their house without bothering to tell anyone'.

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you

Zoomerang96 said:
actually kieran, there is no right answer. i asked knowing there was no answer at all. kind of like on the 'just' video. i'm so radiohead, LMAOLOL.

eva, what exactly is november 23? i find your aspirations to join me in marriage to be most intriguing. unfortunately, it's only fair that you're told of my age.

i'm 42, i have a pretty thick mustache, exhibit terrible posture, and smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day. on the other hand, i'm ugly, i live with my parents, and i have no money.

Im 20, im pretty and im rich. We´re the perfect match! :sexywink:

AcrobatMan said:
Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you

My special friend is back! Let´s have that ice-cream now :wink:
My "friends" and i have taken over your thread, but by all means, don´t mind us.......... :)

Kieran McConville said:
He doesn't live with his parents, he's lying. Unless by 'live with my parents' he means 'killed them and kept living in their house without bothering to tell anyone'.

Wow, thank you Kieran for your honesty, but you see when
it comes to true love, these little white lies dont matter!:love: :love: :love:

We have to eat fast though, cos kieran and zoomerang will be
back soon.......I dont know about kieran, but zoomrang sure is
greedy, he ate my dog when he came over for dinner the other
day!!! :slant:

Evalicious said:
We have to eat fast though, cos kieran and zoomerang will be
back soon.......I dont know about kieran, but zoomrang sure is
greedy, he ate my dog when he came over for dinner the other
day!!! :slant:

i am a vegetarian - what have i got here

zoomrang is a dog-eater :mad:

reminds me of a real INCIDENT in italy

my italian colleague : that is the hot-dog sandwitch
me : do you EAT dogs :huh:

:)

Evalicious said:

Wow, thank you Kieran for your honesty, but you see when
it comes to true love, these little white lies dont matter!:love: :love: :love:

for the sake of conversation, let's pretend kieran is correct in his assumption that i "killed my parents". how is that possibly a "small white lie"? isn't it much, MUCH worse?

society and its morals are going nowhere but down folks, and let me be the first to say that i salute a shit hotdog to it.

Kieran McConville said:
What has three legs, two eyes and a sense of purpose? Hmmm. The US Government?
i though things with three legs didnt wobble

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY KIERAN AND ZOOMERANG HAPPENED TO EACHOTHER!!

Gosh, how didn´t i see it rightaway :lmao:

I´ll try and never speak to you again........

Last edited:
odd.

very well then, just allow me wear this expression of confusion on my face as i slowly but surely exit the thread.

Nevermind me.
I have a big test tomorrow, in history....
I´ve been studying for two days and now im all crazy and i don´t know what im talking about. Do you know where JessicaAnn is, i need her advice!

Well, this is it......
I have so much to do, im way behind and im thinking that i should stop coming here for a few months. I have grown to love so many people here and it would break my little heart if i couldn´t talk to them for such a long time. But all my non-online friends want me to stop the "interference.com nonsense", so that i would have more time for school. You are so wise and sweet, tell me what is the right thing to do?

hmm...i can't see why you couldn't be able to juggle your time to accomodate homework, friends and your real life and when bored, come here when there's nothing else more urgent that needs to be looked at.

that's my take.

Back
Top Bottom