Pic Request - U2's Ladies (Ann specifically)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paint_the_cat

Acrobat
I'm making a photo screen saver of the U2 ladies, but I don't seem to have any pics of Ann, either with or without Larry. I've gotten bazillions of pics from the Morleigh & Ali threads, but I need some of Ann if anyone has any. I know she & Larry are more reclusive & I don't want any "stalker" type shots, but I would love to find some regular ones. I know at one time I had some pics of the 3 couples plus Adam at the Golden Globes (I think), but I can't even find those. :( I would really appreciate any help! :hyper:

I don't know if they have ever been *officially* married, but yeah. They've been together since high school too. If I remember correctly, Ann & Ali were good friends in school, although I can't remember where I heard/read that.

Yeah, I don't see why it'd make one jot of difference if they married now, anyway. What, 30 + years, now? I don't think either of them is going anyplace. :)

They have a better track record than some ex-married couples I know. Jolly good for them!

I was wondering if Larry & Ann, or Bono & Ali, which of the couples were together first? I also remember reading that Ali and Ann were best friends in school. that is so great these couples and friends have all been together so long!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom