Pic From The European ES Promo CD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Why is :bono: hiding his face? :(

I think it's a cool pic anyway-Larry..:drool: :D Adam and Edge look great too, as does what I can see of Bono!

102.jpg

Sorry if this is already here-I looked as much as I could and didn't see it...

hehehehe!!!!! Gina Marie, you've made my day. this is the best possible way to start the school year off.

have i mentioned :drool: at larry?

:drool:

omddddd

now *this* is a good new hot picture!!!

:drool::drool::drool:

thanks Gina!! wowwwwww

wow. i love it and the sense it conveys! lovee! :love:

Edge is kind of hard to make out, and I wish we could see Bono. :( But Larry and Adam look!!! :drool:

:heart: :D

It looks like it might be a bit older...around the time of the release of ATYCLB.

Look at how Bono's hair is short like it was then....

I believe in more recent pictures of him, his hair is a smidge longer in the back and on the sides. It is also the jet black shade he had for the Elevation tour.

Also Adam's hair is also darker in this pic, than in more recent pictures.

daisybean said:
It looks like it might be a bit older...around the time of the release of ATYCLB.

Look at how Bono's hair is short like it was then....

I believe in more recent pictures of him, his hair is a smidge longer in the back and on the sides. It is also the jet black shade he had for the Elevation tour.

Also Adam's hair is also darker in this pic, than in more recent pictures.

Adam's hair is grey now, and Bono's is shorter than that. Look, it comes down his neck there, he's got it cut to his ears now, like in the wedding pics. I think it's from the time of the tour, or maybe earlier this year, but not new.

Larry and Adam both look gorgeous.:drool:

Very nice indeed. :yes:

Savannah said:
I think it's sexy the way Bono is gazing out the window.:drool:

I think it's sexy the way Bono is gazing out the window, and the way he's standing, and the way he is breathing, and the way he is alive, and the way he is...................................:D

Seriously cool pic! I just wish Bono weren't looking out of the window like that!! Do you think he's trying to tell us something? Nevermind, hot pic of all the guys. :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: :silent: :evil: :censored:

I just figured out where this is from... remember all the extra footage of them in the Beautiful Day performance on the Elevation DVD? Taking photos, getting on the train, etc.? It's from that -- I think Edge is wearing the same shirt. So, either 2000 or early 2001. It's a great shot.. I really like it.

oh wow they're hot!....esp larry and adam.

i also thought that it looks like the promo shots from ATYCLB. look at adam's glasses....they look the same as they do in this pic.

band2002.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom