Photoshop U2 In The SummerTime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Dust off your photoshop!!!!

It's finally resembling summertime around here and that's reason enough to celebrate!
beerchug.gif
And for all of you entering winter, well you can wish it were summer like we did for the past 9 months ;)

Let's go to work on some pictures and show what it'd be like if we rolled over on our beach towel and saw Adam on the beach (reclining in a chair of course) or Bono with those flubbie wing things around his arms :hyper: Or maybe you fancy having Macphisto take a dip in the pool. :sexywink:

Your photoshop pics always make me laugh so let's get rollin'! :tongue:

biggrindaisy.gif

WildeIrish796 said:
.....I wish I knew how to use my photoshop, lol:huh:

Just fool around with it- that's how you learn!

for example try the different tools- learn to outline bono's face, copy it and then paste it onto someone at the beach lol - you can do it! :cute:

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:

Just fool around with it- that's how you learn!

for example try the different tools- learn to outline bono's face, copy it and then paste it onto someone at the beach lol - you can do it! :cute:

well, it's mostly gettign the pictures from the internet that's the problem. if i save them to my desktop it only lets me save them as ".art" or bitmap or something like that.

WildeIrish796 said:

well, it's mostly gettign the pictures from the internet that's the problem. if i save them to my desktop it only lets me save them as ".art" or bitmap or something like that.

Photoshop should be able to open bitmaps (.art are kinda weird) and if necessary you can "save as" a jpeg or "save for web" as a gif or jpeg. :wave:

I can't wait to get my hands on PS lata :shifty:

:shifty: Is an Easter Bunny a bit summer-ish????

Attachments

• bunny_adamb.jpg
    bunny_adamb.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
^^I know myslf it isn't but I don't have time to do anything real now...:shifty:

Yay!!! We needed some fun around here! Love mermaid Bono and water ski Larry...

Sicy, you are the PS Queen! :bow:

Yay!!! We needed some fun around here! Love mermaid Bono and water ski Larry...

Sicy, you are the PS Queen! :bow:

Back
Top Bottom