Photographer's Union Part Deux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here they are. They were actually used in ads for the History Channel.

seth_taras_history_hitler2.jpg

seth_taras_history_berlin.jpg

Cannes2005Big92.jpg

Cannes2005Big93.jpg

The photographer who shot these is called Seth Taras. Not sure if they came before Larenkov's work or not

finally got around to pulling some photos off my camera. many of them have been sitting around for months, so i've picked just a couple to upload. according to my photobucket i may have posted a few of these before.

some not quite as grand as i originally thought, oh well too bad etc

IMG_5212-1.jpg

IMG_5313.jpg

IMG_5299.jpg

IMG_5230.jpg

IMG_5279.jpg

IMG_5269-1.jpg

Is that a line on the horizon?

Just guessing, but it looks the a long exposure as a satellite or the International Space Station goes past.

Doesn't look like an aeroplane, they don't leave an unbroken line like that - their lights flash on & off.

I find this one to be really striking. I dont think I've ever seen a propaganda poster, in colour, displayed with its intended purpose and not in a retro/ironic sense

color069.sJPG_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.sJPG

Just guessing, but it looks the a long exposure as a satellite or the International Space Station goes past.

Doesn't look like an aeroplane, they don't leave an unbroken line like that - their lights flash on & off.

funnily enough, it is a plane. it's just that it's going at just the right angle on the shot that where the lights are flashing is where the line is pixelating.

WOW Those are some fantastic photos you posted Jive. Amazing how much color changes a photograph.

I went along to a local flickr group meet-up today.(Newcastle Sundancers, if you're interested)

Fortunately, the sunrise co-operated :D

4892015811_7c13cc0fc5_z.jpg

4892017871_8424ec4a3d_z.jpg

4892604528_ccd7a74937_z.jpg

4892618296_bbff52fb5d_z.jpg

Beautiful sunrise shots, especially love all the red in them.

Came across this photo today from the late 1930's and thought it would be fun to share here.

My grandfather, maybe around the year 1939.

KentonSmithjoshuatreec1939.jpg

what he said . . . the colours in those photos are just absolutely gorgeous :up:

Beautiful sunrise shots, especially love all the red in them.

Came across this photo today from the late 1930's and thought it would be fun to share here.

My grandfather, maybe around the year 1939.

KentonSmithjoshuatreec1939.jpg

comet :heart: love it

wow great sunset pics!

this was ours last week ( i live in ijmuiden, coast town near amsterdam/netherlands)

IMG_1856.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom