Phophonyane Falls, Swaziland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, about "Only Young", I love how they were dissing dance songs only three songs before, and then the keyboard suddenly reappeared.

I'm just bored now. And all the jokes in BFFF are completely unoriginal and derivative. We've heard them before. Wake me up when something happens.

Holy shit, My Wena is the best song so far. I can't believe this is happening. I might actually be more offended by Bfff than Freaxxx, and I've heard the jokes in the former 80 trillion times. They're just used that poorly.

I'm just bored now. And all the jokes in BFFF are completely unoriginal and derivative. We've heard them before. Wake me up when something happens.

We're actually pretty close to the end of this thread, come to think of it.

Holy shit, My Wena is the best song so far. I can't believe this is happening.

Yeah, this is troubling me. Nothing since it has even had a half-decent hook.

I hope HOORAY FOR BEER does not let us down.

Oh hang on, we have to pause the partying for a moment while they do one of their serious songs.

What the fuck, the first verse of Hooray For Beer has nothing to do with beer. This is wasting perfectly good partying time.

I love that he's so jubilant about a depressant. Is that...clever?

What the hell, more double entendre failures? Hooray For Beer is a monumental letdown.

No hooray for beer. :(

OK, Hooray For Beer is the new champion. Kinda decent-ish (EG: not an insult to the Y chromosome) lyrics, solid hook, and great title. C+

OK, Hooray For Beer is the new champion. Kinda decent-ish (EG: not an insult to the Y chromosome) lyrics, solid hook, and great title. C+

No, I'm sorely disappointed. It's the poor cousin of My Wena. I can't believe I just said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom