Philadelphia I Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
Oh man. Just got quite a disturbing phone call that one of my friends is in the hospital...looks like I'm checking out of this setlist party before the night even begins. :uhoh: *worries*

Oh no! I hope your friend is okay. :sad:

timothius said:
Wow didn't know there was one this early after Chi-Town.

Big cherio to you all :wave:

Hey, Timothius! See my Super 12 post back on the first page?

VintagePunk said:

It'll be my first time seeing them, too...long-time fan, but for various reasons, never got to see them before. Going insane with anticipation!

You mean that's going to be the first show for both of us? The ACC may not survive! :laugh:

Lila64 said:
hope flyyourkite's friend is okay :hug:

Hi Lila, got your discs yesterday...will burn & mail tomorrow. Do you have any of the Brooklyn Bridge dvd's?

So, we have about 15 minutes give or take til the boys take the stage, right?

And do we know yet if we have a source?

timothius said:

Yeah...

Breaks my heart them Blues... breaks my heart.

Bring on the Lions.

See, you should be a Wellington supporter! :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Hi Lila and Timothius!

Drea....the ACC might implode with the power of our girlish enthusiasm. :giggle:

"Girlish enthusiasm" *SNERKS* Let's call a spade a spade here, I'm going to be completely, totally, unbearably hyper! :lmao:

timothius said:
Nice little crowd for this SP :wave:

Enlighten us with some random setlist trivia Axver... I'm in the mood for it now after reading through those earlier pages.

The last two times Party Girl has been played on consecutive nights, it has been at the second and third Chicago shows of a tour: 29/30 October 1987, JT 3rd leg and 9/10 May 2005, Vertigo 1st leg.

11 O'clock Tick Tock and Out Of Control were out of the concert setlist for over 11 years. They both were played 'last' at the same show, 11 O'clock Tick Tock followed by Out Of Control, on 10 January 1990, and returned at the same show, 11 O'clock Tick Tock followed by Out Of Control, on 15 May 2001. However, 11 O'clock Tick Tock had already been played twice on the ATYCLB promo tour.

Out Of Control was played only once on the entire UF Tour, excluding the Under Australian Skies leg.

timothius said:

The Lions of the British variety.

I was referring to your Blues comment. Hurricanes are yet to break my heart. Ah, the joys of low expectations!

And go the Wellington Lions for NPC 2005!

Hope you guys don't mind if I poke my nose in this thread.

I going through a bit of withdrawal after the Chicago shows.

neutral said:
Hey guys is it Pimm's book that notes what special things happened or were said at shows? I'm going nuts trying to remember something. :mad:

Yes it is, do you have it? If not I can look something up for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom