PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your dog looks so happy in that picture you posted on facebook :cute:
What his/her name ?

dancing-chicken.gif

not mine but spends alot time here :wink:

my nieces dog and she had a baby a year ago so kinda taking dog out for walk, good for me and for the dog :D

it´s a he and name is Tuupa/Tuuppa, short of Come here you ¤&#&% :D

Just found this on a random old page of the site that dare not speak its name and am away from my own computer, so am hotlinking here to not lose it. Much, much better than the lizard-tongue one from the same occasion.
bonoliam.jpg

Just found this on a random old page of the site that dare not speak its name and am away from my own computer, so am hotlinking here to not lose it. Much, much better than the lizard-tongue one from the same occasion.
bonoliam.jpg

Here you go then :sexywink: (little bit better quality)

bonokissliamgallagheroasisdublin199.jpg~original

hey jj

you folks done with the snow yet?

some area north of NYC might get a bit of snow tomorrow most of us will get rain, even a thunderstorm

however i met some NYS Maple Syrup sugaring farmers today at our biggest Greenmarket and they are hoping for one more freezing weather event so they can keep Maple (sugaring) Syruping! I hope they'll get it. Looking forward to getting some Vanilla Ice Cream, some walnuts and drizzling some maple syrup over that! YUM! :D

And actually way in the northwest Bronx (1 of the 5 borroughs of nyc) is a private park/garden made up of 2 donated former Mansions and Grounds (including) light forrest where in ? Feb they actually have a few Maple Syruping/tapping the trees events from the Sugar Maples there! :D :applaud:

It makes me smile that my NYC can have quite a range of outdoor experiences that some might not expect us to have!

The (my) mind and spirit are moved, but my body has so far refused to get up that early AND be out in Feb cold/snow etc to try this! :lol:

Maybe next year! :lmao:

ah, well, had to go outside not see from my wsindows.
Either a building is still blocking it or more likely now it's gotten too overcast.

I have seen 2 of them before . long time though. cool memories.

i'm much more up for finally seeing a full solar eclipse but they don't seem to fall in my area much at all. :grumpy:

i have though seen a few partials. Where one in particular at it's height ? '70's? did seem to alter the light to some degree to be a bit noticable (that was interesting)
And the other one - a different- really cool effect in early-mid '90's had the "pinhole" effect of the tree leaves in their layers and shadows on the ground where the Sun came through you could see Multiple images of it with various at the time the "cut" of the Moon out of the Sun's circle shape. verrry cool!

Just watched the blood moon. :love: So cool.

:drool: I need to move to the US :lol:
had a pretty full moon but no eclipse,but this was the first time I could really see Mars and Saturn because to moon was so bright.:drool:

Weather here in the Netherlands has been the best. So much sun, so little rain <3 No frost, no Snow

:drool: I need to move to the US :lol:
had a pretty full moon but no eclipse,but this was the first time I could really see Mars and Saturn because to moon was so bright.:drool:

Weather here in the Netherlands has been the best. So much sun, so little rain <3 No frost, no Snow

That's cause our eclipse is tonight! :D Timezones and different position of the earth eh. We'll get the bloodmoon, will have to read back the paper for the exact time, but it's tonight!

:uhoh: There will be frost at night tonight as well, but not much. And after that the temps will rise again. :D

No blood moon for me. Typical Ohio. It was completely cloudy and rainy all night...now it's flippin' SNOWING again. :doh: (It was 80F on Sunday.)

At least there were pics/streams.

And I had U2 on Fallon to keep me company. (Yes, NBC reaired it and I couldn't help but watch lmao.)

Back
Top Bottom