PGP: You can just keep your bloody tumbleweeds!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be getting a second opinion - there's got to be *some* reason behind it!

:madwife: Attitudes like that set women's health back 50 years or more.. :censored:

:wave: I just came cruising through and couldn't believe it!! Hi SG!! :hug:

Congrats on Mercy!! How are you both doing??? Do you have pictures of her? :cute:

Hi Gluey! :hug: how have you been?

We're doing well, thanks :D She's WONDERFUL :heart:

Yesterday she was fussy and I didn't know what to do to make her happy so I sat her down in her little chair and sat down myself to think - I had U2 18 videos on and she started watching TV for the first time (I've turned on cartoons even to see if she'd notice but she never seemed to) - she started watching 'streets' and quieted down, and when 'the sweetest thing' video came on she actually sort of giggled - I think she thought Bono was playing peek-a-boo with her :giggle:

I'm a bit nervous about posting pics of her, so I'll post them and delete them in a few minutes PLEASE DON'T QUOTE :)

these are from her first couple of weeks home:

and these are from yesterday
:camera:

Hi Gluey! :hug: how have you been?

We're doing well, thanks :D She's WONDERFUL :heart:

Yesterday she was fussy and I didn't know what to do to make her happy so I sat her down in her little chair and sat down myself to think - I had U2 18 videos on and she started watching TV for the first time (I've turned on cartoons even to see if she'd notice but she never seemed to) - she started watching 'streets' and quieted down, and when 'the sweetest thing' video came on she actually sort of giggled - I think she thought Bono was playing peek-a-boo with her :giggle:

I'm doing good....well I'd better say I'm doing fine, because good is far too boring :yes: :giggle:

Wow, how old is she now? Sounds like you've got the brainwashing thing well underway!! My kids can pick U2 ANYWHERE and they all love watching the DVD's! :giggle:

They grow up so fast don't they....enjoy her because she be answering you back in no time! :lol:

Are you enjoying motherhood?

I'm doing good....well I'd better say I'm doing fine, because good is far too boring :yes: :giggle:

Wow, how old is she now? Sounds like you've got the brainwashing thing well underway!! My kids can pick U2 ANYWHERE and they all love watching the DVD's! :giggle:

They grow up so fast don't they....enjoy her because she be answering you back in no time! :lol:

Are you enjoying motherhood?

She is 8 weeks old now - and growing so fast! She's already 10 pounds!

I AM enjoying motherhood, it's a lot of work, and constant surprises but so wonderful and rewarding. I love her more and more every day, even when it seems impossible to love her more

*Beams* Thank you Gluey :D I am very proud of her, and I think she's SO beautiful but I may be a bit biased :wink:

:cute: :heart: :love:

All the hair! :cute: In that last pic it looks like she's saying "Hey Mom, can I get out of this dress now?" :giggle:

:giggle: yeah, it didn't last long - she tolerated it throughout the church service and then it was gone - she had the hat and shoes off long before that :lol:

*Beams* Thank you Gluey :D I am very proud of her, and I think she's SO beautiful but I may be a bit biased :wink:

:giggle: yeah, it didn't last long - she tolerated it throughout the church service and then it was gone - she had the hat and shoes off long before that :lol:

:lol: It's amazing how fast they get a mind of their own!

How are things with her Dad? Does he keep in contact? (I hope you don't mind me asking :uhoh: )

It was SO nice to be here with you gals :hug: but it's time for Mercy's tubby and bedtime bottle - and she is a baby who likes to stick to a schedule so I'd best be going, or I'll hear it!

Hope to be back soon :hug:

*Drea, I just read about your mom :hug: :pray: I hope things continue to go well with her treatment

:lol: It's amazing how fast they get a mind of their own!

How are things with her Dad? Does he keep in contact? (I hope you don't mind me asking :uhoh: )

Oh yes, it's fine. things are good : he's very proud, he gets looking at her pictures and calls to hear her voice - he can't get time off work until October but he'll be here to visit for a couple of weeks then :heart:

It was SO nice to be here with you gals :hug: but it's time for Mercy's tubby and bedtime bottle - and she is a baby who likes to stick to a schedule so I'd best be going, or I'll hear it!

Hope to be back soon :hug:

*Drea, I just read about your mom :hug: :pray: I hope things continue to go well with her treatment

Oh yes, it's fine. things are good : he's very proud, he gets looking at her pictures and calls to hear her voice - he can't get time off work until October but he'll be here to visit for a couple of weeks then :heart:

:hug: :heart: :hug: Awesome stuff! I'm so happy for you :cute:

I'll look forward to catching up with you later!

Girl after my own heart *G* Guess Aunt Drea won't have to teach her about how annoying and evil dresses are, she's learned it already :lol:

Glad you guys can keep things civil and positive for her and your sake :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom