PGP: Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"40" live from Red Rocks on the radio!

Totally pulled me away from british guy...Bono can do that, y'know...

Actually I think I figured out what's up with me (for the moment). It's really HOT IN HERE. What? It should be freezing. Maybe I'm actually getting sick. Whatever. I'd love another lazy day of nothing much...

The radio guy is really really dorkily hilarious :laugh:

Damn you, radio, I need to go back downstairs! *pulls self away*

Hold on... let me see if I can get it for you.. :shifty:

ETA:
:shifty:

Bono.jpg

Thank you! I actually went back to the whole-page pic and cropped it. :D

I get the final salary figure from Theatre Guy tomorrow :crack: I know it won't be enough and I'll have to turn down the job of a lifetime :sigh:

I haven't been working out AT ALL but I had a decent run today.

Had a great time with Mr.Z in ATL this weekend.

I'm teaching a Shakespeare lesson to an English class tomorrow :hyper:

Other than that, you know, the usual, too much to do, not enough time to do it :shrug:

How's the job front, Thora?

I get the final salary figure from Theatre Guy tomorrow :crack: I know it won't be enough and I'll have to turn down the job of a lifetime :sigh:

I haven't been working out AT ALL but I had a decent run today.

Had a great time with Mr.Z in ATL this weekend.

I'm teaching a Shakespeare lesson to an English class tomorrow :hyper:

Other than that, you know, the usual, too much to do, not enough time to do it :shrug:

How's the job front, Thora?

I'll cross my fingers that by some miraculous turn of events, the salary will be what you need. That sucks so much that it might be less than you need. Why on earth are the dream jobs low paying?! :(

Glad you had a great weekend getaway! It's nice to get out of town every now and then and do something different.

The job front is okay. I'm starting to panic a little bit more and have been overwhelmed about where on earth to apply. I'm a bit frustrated, because I honestly still don't know what I want to do with my life and I feel so directionless. I know I need to start actively looking for work, but it's hard to be motivated to do that when I don't know what the eff I want to do. For the time being I've been applying for similar positions to the one I previously had, and hopefully eventually, I'll get to where I want to be.

I'll cross my fingers that by some miraculous turn of events, the salary will be what you need. That sucks so much that it might be less than you need. Why on earth are the dream jobs low paying?! :(

Glad you had a great weekend getaway! It's nice to get out of town every now and then and do something different.

The job front is okay. I'm starting to panic a little bit more and have been overwhelmed about where on earth to apply. I'm a bit frustrated, because I honestly still don't know what I want to do with my life and I feel so directionless. I know I need to start actively looking for work, but it's hard to be motivated to do that when I don't know what the eff I want to do. For the time being I've been applying for similar positions to the one I previously had, and hopefully eventually, I'll get to where I want to be.

That's a scary place to be and I wish you nothing but the best :hug:
I kinda know where you're coming from. I'm really struggling with my "dream" not being enough to pay the bills. What's more important? And where do you draw the line? And shouldn't a job be something you enjoy since you spend 3/8 of your day there? :sigh:
Being a grown up sucks.

:hug:

Yea. That version of the pic is included in the spoiler of the first post, but it got deleted within a couple hours. And yet, they still haven't deleted the full frontal of Adam. It's hilarious :lol:

Which one was deleted, the one I cropped or the full article? I have a feeling they'll only notice it when it's alone!

That's a scary place to be and I wish you nothing but the best :hug:
I kinda know where you're coming from. I'm really struggling with my "dream" not being enough to pay the bills. What's more important? And where do you draw the line? And shouldn't a job be something you enjoy since you spend 3/8 of your day there? :sigh:
Being a grown up sucks.

:hug:

Thanks. :hug:

That's one of the things we talked about in my employment counselling. In the past I've always done jobs that have been okay, and I enjoy them, but it's not something I LOVE, you know? It's just been a means to an end so that I can make enough money to do the things I'm really excited about. I know I'll figure it out in time, but I agree - being an adult can definitely suck.

Back
Top Bottom