PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay , GG , I have to interfere with this plot.
Edge will be drinking , a lot... But just enough to make him stand / walk / stumble.
So that will solve the transportation problem.
Edge is willingly to follow anywhere Bono goes.

you know I would come! definately!!! u2 better be there! An Irish pub? mmmm... that reminded me that I'm still in a bad need of some Irish coffee... must go to a local one first.
In Sevilla I saw U2 shirts coming in and out of the Irish pub all the time :) you can always find them lurking around :D

In Frankfurt me and Domo kun had a bit of a contest, who could spot the most U2 shirts. I think the score was about 65 - 14 when she gave up. I'm VERY easily distracted. :lol:

:wave: See ya later Jem!

Okay , GG , I have to interfere with this plot.
Edge will be drinking , allot... But just enough to make him stand / walk / stumble.
So that will solve the transportation problem.
Edge is willingly to follow anywhere Bono goes.

:wink: Well that would be a problem. You're just gonna have to pose as Bono then to distract him.

Unless... :shifty: You're gonna let me borrow Edge for a while. I promise you'll get him back. I wouldn't want to upset Bono by getting him drunk and then separating him from Edge. He needs his buddy.

Oh that was the plan. :shifty: To kidnap them to the PGP mansion on our very own deserted island. :shh: It's not really deserted, as we live there, but don't let the rest of the world know! Ish shecretz!

Ok who is going to Rome tonight...............with chloroform, a dart gun, I`ll nip into work and acquire something strong and sedating :)ohmy:). I guess we could try putting anaesthetic gas into their dry ice machines.............:hmm:

but I`m going out for an Italian dinner.......:scream:....in Leicester....:angry:

:wave: See ya later Jem!

:wink: Well that would be a problem. You're just gonna have to pose as Bono then to distract him.

Unless... :shifty: You're gonna let me borrow Edge for a while. I promise you'll get him back. I wouldn't want to upset Bono by getting him drunk and then separating him from Edge. He needs his buddy.

I wouldn't let Bono go trough that :sad: Ofcourse! They get drunk way faster when they are together anyway!

Ok who is going to Rome tonight...............with chloroform, a dart gun, I`ll nip into work and acquire something strong and sedating :)ohmy:). I guess we could try putting anaesthetic gas into their dry ice machines.............:hmm:

but I`m going out for an Italian dinner.......:scream:....in Leicester....:angry:

We have enough Chloro at our vets office. Just in case. I :heart: the ice machine idea. Put it in their whipped cream cans as well.

76126527.jpg

Enjoying yourselves boys?
How about some whipped cream and Baileys on Ice?

unfortunately not :( we should find some evil genius who could turn audiowaves into our favor, perhaps?
i propose calling Mojo Jojo for help :D
MojoJojo.gif

We're probably better off not doing it at the gig. :shifty: Too many witnesses. The dry ice machines is a good idea, though I'm not sure if we can put enough gas in them to kick out everyone in the entire stadium. :lol:

^ :lmao: Brill , I remember watching the episode with him as a baby Mojo Jojo

Red and green are complimentary too... Although maybe not in eyes. *L*

His face was a bit red in the Australian sun, though. :giggle:

Hi/bye girls :wave: sleep time for me.

Mebbe we need something to lure everyone back in the thread... :shifty:

:corn:

I think I'm starting to get why Bono loves snippeting Singin in the rain so much.

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling, I'm happy again"

Well it sure as heck is true!

I think I'm starting to get why Bono loves snippeting Singin in the rain so much.

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling, I'm happy again"

Well it sure as heck is true!

you can't sing this song when you are sad... it's like one of the happiest songs in the world!!
well, maybe after he slipped in your dream because of the rain, he doesn't think so anymore:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom