PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: Email from EDUN. The black scarf is out of stock after all. But I really don't like grey or green. I want black or navy. :( Bugger!

you know, a few days I go I was wondering if fans buy Edun stuff. Great stuff, no doubt about it! So now I'm constantly reading about the famous scarf :) but don't worry, I'm sure they'll come in sale again some time!

I'd order myself Edge's Music Rising t-shirt (and redesigned it a bit), but my country isn't even on the shipping list... :madwife:

:huh: doing what all men do............checking its all there :sexywink:

I don`t know who or what is going to suddenly attack and whip it away................other than Plebans :lol:

:wink: perhaps he was rearranging. It sure as hell looks like something you should not be doing in public when there's a camera nearby!

:shifty: So which one of us was it? It wasn't me, elevation Bono is not my cuppa tea.

:lol: oh dear god, we're going to need a new thread soon. We better start thinking of something new. Are there any wood/pirate/eye jokes we havne't had in the title yet?

you know, a few days I go I was wondering if fans buy Edun stuff. Great stuff, no doubt about it! So now I'm constantly reading about the famous scarf :) but don't worry, I'm sure they'll come in sale again some time!

I'd order myself Edge's Music Rising t-shirt (and redesigned it a bit), but my country isn't even on the shipping list... :madwife:

A lot of fans do, well those crazy enough. And a lot of them do it unaware, as a lot of tour merch is EDUN Live. :) I've a couple. My music rising tshirt, Loose Electricity, Crazy Tonight, Brussels Tour t-shirt are all EDUN live.

If your country isn't on the shopping list you could try contacting them by email if they ship to yours anyway. Otherwise, you could have it sent to me and I can send it to you? :)

could be it, with that video from coimbra..I have to admit that it did get me worried for a bit, but I'm sure it's nothing serious.

I'm afraid I don't have his, he called me from Bono's cell. :lol: Apparently Bono requested my presence and told Edge to call me cause they knew I was in the crowd anyway.

I guess it's strange... with the way we see these guys, they're my heroes. Like superheroes or so, you somehow expect them to be invincible. And this just crashes the plane all the way back down to earth, they're fragile human beings after all..

darn that you don't have his nr. I thought Edge hardly let's go of his Blackberry and now he is using Bono's cell? wtf?
but Bono requesting your presence is :up:
yeah, Coimbra thing luckily didn't seem to be nothing serious in the end, but still enough to put us worried. Who else watches & worries over them if we don't?

Edge probably didn't have my number anyway. :wink:

I guess that if there really was something wrong the band wouldn't have allowed him to continue the gig. And he seemed okay afterwards.

A lot of fans do, well those crazy enough. And a lot of them do it unaware, as a lot of tour merch is EDUN Live. :) I've a couple. My music rising tshirt, Loose Electricity, Crazy Tonight, Brussels Tour t-shirt are all EDUN live.

If your country isn't on the shopping list you could try contacting them by email if they ship to yours anyway. Otherwise, you could have it sent to me and I can send it to you? :)

well, some day I'm going to get some Edun stuff too!
That Music Rising offer of yours is very tempting btw :) Can't really buy it before the next payday anyway, which is next month. So then maybe I'll see if we could arrange it somehow if you're still up to it then :) I'll doubt if they ship it directly to me, they can usually be quite strict and bitchy about shipments...

I know where it is, I'm from Holland. :) We get proper geography here on Europe.

Hm since it's a small country it's worth emailing them, since it may not be on the list as nobody's ever bought anything from there?

:shifty: We can use a PVC tube, I used those as a kid to shoot paper airplanes. I was pretty good at aiming. Now all we need is a dart.

well, they actually sell through Hard Rock and they ship to a limited nr of countries only (the big ones..).Hard Rock ships to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States of America.

so yay, Netherlands is listed :)
Great that you actually know where my country is, there are a lot who don't :) even when having a proper European geography education ;) well, once our tv-station went out with the camera and asked from people in our neighbouring countries if they know where Estonia is located. many didn't.. i think they missed geography lessons... or blinked their eye.

That sort of makes sense, they ship to countries that have a Hard Rock Cafe. :hmm:

I can locate it, just don't ask me the English names of the other two. I know one is lithuania or something like that, but I don't know if that's the country I know as Letland or Lithouwen. Probably the latter.

:shifty: The coming isn't the problem. The dragging them with us is. Chloroform really helps there.

I was about to say something quite similar :lol:

There won`t be any problem with getting them to come :sexywink:....once we have them in our reach..............its getting them close enough, esp with Larry that will be the problem.....:shifty:

That sort of makes sense, they ship to countries that have a Hard Rock Cafe. :hmm:

I can locate it, just don't ask me the English names of the other two. I know one is lithuania or something like that, but I don't know if that's the country I know as Letland or Lithouwen. Probably the latter.

yeah, i figure those also have the Cafe.. we don't
you are on the right course, two others in Balticum beside Estonia are indeed Latvia and Lithuania.
I guess the language might indeed be a problem why some neighbours don't know us - all have own names for the countries!

:cute: ahhhh.........Edge wants to come to............

IMG_1572.jpg

I was about to say something quite similar :lol:

There won`t be any problem with getting them to come :sexywink:....once we have them in our reach..............its getting them close enough, esp with Larry that will be the problem.....:shifty:

maybe try giving him peppermint tea... i just had one and i feel sleepy as hell, yet right before it i was an energy bunny

yeah, i figure those also have the Cafe.. we don't
you are on the right course, two others in Balticum beside Estonia are indeed Latvia and Lithuania.
I guess the language might indeed be a problem why some neighbours don't know us - all have own names for the countries!

Ah Latvia :doh: Should've known that! Lol it's strange suddenly having to name countries in another language.

I have the perfect solution. :D Next year, when(yes, that's a when, not an if U2!!!!) u2 come back to Holland to play Amsterdam, you should come here to see them. Amsterdam has a HRC, and there's an Irish pub right next to it.

:wave: Oh hai thar Edge!

:shifty: Right, and Bono's painkillers could also be replaced by something.... stronger. Can you get some strong sleeping pills per chance?

I have the perfect solution. :D Next year, when(yes, that's a when, not an if U2!!!!) u2 come back to Holland to play Amsterdam, you should come here to see them. Amsterdam has a HRC, and there's an Irish pub right next to it.

you know I would come! definately!!! u2 better be there! An Irish pub? mmmm... that reminded me that I'm still in a bad need of some Irish coffee... must go to a local one first.
In Sevilla I saw U2 shirts coming in and out of the Irish pub all the time :) you can always find them lurking around :D

Back
Top Bottom