PGP: What time is it in the world? Mandatory spanking time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: I bake xmas cakes for myself and my Mum then a few years ago I took one into work so now quite a few work colleagues want me to bake them one. Its a traditional rich fruit cake with about half a bottle of jamaican rum so rather tasty!! People joke they can`t drive home after eating a slice!

You have to start making them early so they have time to mature, plus you can keep feeding it with more booze!!

I have to hide them away in the spare bedroom :D

One year I gave one early to a friend but her husband found it and there was none left by Xmas :shifty:

Ah, gotcha! Sounds yummy!

This is the photo..........:drool::drool::drool:

58401_433953304659_132703949659_4783276_4683452_n.jpg

Yeah, I just found it again in the misc pic thread. Lucky girl - she got pics with all 4 of them, no? And larry seems to be "smiling". Pam, remember the MullenSmile (TM) MOOBday thread a while back? That pic would certainly fit in there. Watching the vid from the airport in Turkey, can't tell how he feels about the whole song thing, prob just tired, eh?

I saw that she got picks with all four of them too! It said she was a U2.com member! Why am I never that lucky!!!:angry:

I know when I go on holiday or anywhere I just want to get to the hotel asap when I get off the plane. I don`t imagine having your own private jet really makes much difference and I think they flew straight to Istambul after the show in Athens so it was probably middle of the night!

Poor man.........probably just wants his bed ........:evil:

I know when I go on holiday or anywhere I just want to get to the hotel asap when I get off the plane. I don`t imagine having your own private jet really makes much difference and I think they flew straight to Istambul after the show in Athens so it was probably middle of the night!

Poor man.........probably just wants his bed ........:evil:

Now, Pam. Let the man have his rest! I want him in good shape when he gets here!

off to swim practice - be back later probably :nerd: :reject:

nice... after watching PopMart last night, I might have to spend some time on U2start sometime soon. :drool:
How are your parents, Thora?

They're doing good, thanks! :) We're having a nice lazy time here. I really missed them a lot, since I hadn't seen them since the end of July. I'm a dork and really like spending time with them. :love:

:wave: I bake xmas cakes for myself and my Mum then a few years ago I took one into work so now quite a few work colleagues want me to bake them one. Its a traditional rich fruit cake with about half a bottle of jamaican rum so rather tasty!! People joke they can`t drive home after eating a slice!

You have to start making them early so they have time to mature, plus you can keep feeding it with more booze!!

I have to hide them away in the spare bedroom :D

One year I gave one early to a friend but her husband found it and there was none left by Xmas :shifty:

Ahh, that makes sense! :) Didn't realize you had to make them that far in advance, but hooray for boozy cake! :lol:

The Turkey chick's pic with Edge makes it look like she's tickling his chin or something. :shifty: My theory is that she has some kind of magical genie that granted her this as a wish or something.

Fucking trains!!! :angry:

Due to signal problems no trains left Euston for 3 hours!! Got a train to manchester at last, got told on that one there's a connection from stoke! Was given wrong info was crewe, got off train for nothing! :scream: now got on next manchester train! Hope we make earliest connection to preston then I can be home for 9pm! :crack:

:hug: for dazz and brii!! :heart:

:hmm:

since we are all loving The Leather so much.....

we have evil u2 dressed as they are but we get good u2 in leather as well but Different color!

:hmm: I'm thinking either Rust-Red it a bit toned down red- that's gorgeous ( I've seen it in suede) OR a Rose-Red <a red on the bluer side but not magenta/fushia> which might also be wonderful.

2 sets of Leather-clad U2!!!

:ohmy::drool::drool::drool::drool::lol:

Back
Top Bottom