PGP...we've got to be seen to be believed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, it's so quiet here. :sad: It's my last night here for a while, and I want to party with my Pleban girls! :D I've got too much laundry and packing and stuff to do at home to go out with my real life friends. :lol:

But then again, it is a Friday, so I shouldn't be surprised that it's quiet.

You're going away too?? :no: Everyone's leaving :scream:

Yeah, err, I'm just in here hiding from the Edge girls :yikes::reject:

Well, I'm glad you two are here! :)

Yeah, I'm going to visit my parents for a week. I won't be able to party with you guys again until next weekend.

Hahaha, yeah. Friday's will do that. I'm staying in cause I've got no $$ to go out.

Where do your parents live, Thora? :)

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: Going out does cost too much!!

Yes it does, and I've got way too much to pay for right now :grumpy: Stupid grown-up stuff.

My parents live on an island on the coast of BC. About 2 hours outside of Vancouver, where I am.
Ooh, that sounds nice :) It's always fun to go home and visit. Do you have plans there?

I've got too much to pay for too. :grumpy: Sometimes I hate being an adult! :lol:

My parents run a family camp in the summer, so I'm going to spend the week volunteering in the kitchen. My aunt is the head cook, so I'm looking forward to fun times with her. :D

Thora, that sounds like good times :D So it's a summer camp that your family runs? I miss the days of summer camp.. *nostalgia*

Weldy - That sounds like a perfect plan :drool:

Pizza sounds good, Weldy! :up:

I contemplated getting pizza for dinner tonight, but decided I should just eat the food I already have at home. So spaghetti and beer it is! :)

kaf - in the summer it's family camps, and the rest of the year they rent out the facilities (which are incredibly nice and posh) to companies for retreats and stuff. It's pretty cool!

I have a small little plate left if ya want it, kaf! :D

I'm still hungry, but not really wanting the rest of this. :hmm: Maybe I'll make up some garlic bread and eat it with that. Mmm... garlic bread! :drool:

that's interesting, thora, bout your parents's camp !:)

the most people [and i was WITH 3 -4 other people doing the work] I ever cooked for was around 40.

How big an island :giggle:
i'm only laughing because islands can vary soooo much in size that living one one can be such a different experience depending on size, shape, what's near by [or not], rural or urban or a mix!

you can forget in the middle to lower middle of Manhatan that it IS an island. But where i used to live up near the northern end.it was easy to remember we were on an island!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom