PGP-we're the ladies with the spinning heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

He looked amazing as usual :drool: And he talked about having lots of sex! :lol: :silent: And about losing his virginity :silent:

:combust:

The Meredith thing was the highlight of my night :love: He said his heart is with her

Methinks the man likes having sex. :wink:

... and is there a GA fan who doesn't want McDreamy and Meredith to end up together? :wink:

**THANKS everyone***
:dance: :dance: :heart: :dance: :dance:

one thing I specifically said to her dad was......

I wrote her this unbeleiviably long letter in ? 96ish telling her about what happened to me/how i got ill.
she wrtote baqck asking oif I might have gotten MS {which sdcared the :silence; out of me MORE than having what I have........
wrote her back,., noooooo I don't think so. ANd looking back these yrs I'm postive NOP.
but i told him to te3ll here.....that I have a good support team---- so that she won't feel I'm coming to burden her too much........I want to share the good stuff!
So we'll see

I'll kepp you posted....

we both love NYC/arts & crafts {she's a potter}/some sciences and science fiction/Nature/learning about different cultures/ eating out-- various 'ethnic' cuisnes........

I took her to see when she visited NYC for the first time in about 6 yrs {'92}.....took her to the RELATIVELY new World Financial Center and it's famous Palm COurt and down to it's Esplanade....

i'll def tell you when she gets in touch with me!

sami0201 said:

Are you sure it was Regis and not Oprah? That same exact kinda thing was on Oprah yesterday. I'm dying to know who he ends up with! I'm sure they are saving it for like the series finale :lol: Which hopefully won't be for a really long time :drool:

And Alex has 5 kids in real life! :ohmy:

:hmm:
I thought it was Regis....perhaps they both got the same taped thing?
Or perhaps my mind is muddled. Organic chem can do that to ya. :lol:

SG :laugh:!!
(PS. Did you hear? There is a TO 4 (and if I recall correctly) TO3 :)heart: ) recording out there, *confirmed*....the problem is, they aren't releasing it to the general public, seems they're looking for rare trades)

~BrightestStar~ said:

SG :laugh:!!
(PS. Did you hear? There is a TO 4 (and if I recall correctly) TO3 :)heart: ) recording out there, *confirmed*....the problem is, they aren't releasing it to the general public, seems they're looking for rare trades)

:slant: No, I hadn't heard. :grumpy: I want it/them! :lol:

:hug: Night Diane, glad to hear you're feeling better! :heart: You too (heh heh U2 :wink: )

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
May I just say....

:ohmy: Homina homina homina! :faint: :drool:

Sundance06_Edge10.jpg

:drool: :drool:

he almost looks like a famous movie star pose!

thanks, S Gal for the eye-candy!

jobob said:

Methinks the man likes having sex. :wink:

... and is there a GA fan who doesn't want McDreamy and Meredith to end up together? :wink:

:lol:

Bri it could have been the same thing :hmm: I wish I saw Regis! Oh well!

I have to go to bed now and I'm not tired :sad:
Goodnight girls :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:slant: No, I hadn't heard. :grumpy: I want it/them! :lol:

I want them too!! :grumpy: :lol:

The other day I suddenly noticed that the thread (a request thread for TO4, inwhich I added pleas for TO3) had been bumped to the top of my list.

And my god, there's been a flurry of activity. People are apparently trying to negotiate, but unfortuneatly, it's very likely that those who are negotiating, if they get it, won't be sharing either.

I want TO3 so badly. :heart:
I don't think I have anything I could trade tho, I don't have that many shows.....and I imagine those very few that i do have are fairly easy to get....

Nighty night Diane :hug: :heart:

Now I'm gonna have to stay up to here Dr. McDreamy talk about sex. :drool: :lol:

:hug: Dazz the tat is feeling okay. Its dried up and peeling so it itches a bit, but I can't complain. :heart:

Hey Eless. It's been a long day. Just checkin' in before I go to bed, go to sleep and go to work ... oh, hey, one of my thousands of favorite songs in my Party Shuffle! :wink:

SG, are you feeling sheepish tonight? :giggle:

That is a cute avatar, I must say. :wink:

Edit: I can't go to bed now, my party shuffle is now playing The Fly! My laptop is plotting against me getting a good night's sleep, I tell you!

:happy: :sigh:

Last edited:
that was another Niiiiiiiiice Edge pic, SG! :D :D

i got there too late tonight as I traveled up to here {netcafe}\\have to stop in Gutair Central.......... and see if they have one of the "Music Rising" Gutairs........

just to stand at :drool: :drool: at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom