PGP-we're the ladies with the spinning heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Same here, it's been quite awhile. But holy bejeezus (aka Sweet holy joe from Kmart!!! )what a way to come back.

I can't beelive it was live :drool:

I can't do my lab set up now....

I need to figure out how to get to New Zealand!!!!! :scream:

I know, I can't believe it was live either!! I was skeptical the whole time because it was too amazing! But then when it was the different encore I was like :faint:

Yes, we will have to brainstorm a way to get to NZ :hmm:
I have $400 to Continental Airlines, will that help? :hyper: :wink:

GG the house stuff is going really slow. :( I didn't show it to anyone this week. Someone needs to buy the darn place already.

GG it's good, thanks for asking. And girls guess what? I got an 80% on my history test today! :hyper: :faint: I'm usually disappointed with that grade, but that's the highest I've ever gotten on a history test! :lol:

And now I have to go to sleep even though I definitely won't be able to :lol: I have a math test first thing in the morning :|
And when I come back tomorrow I'll have pictures of my haircut :flirt: :wink:

Goodnight everyone! :hug: :heart:

sami0201 said:

I know, I can't believe it was live either!! I was skeptical the whole time because it was too amazing! But then when it was the different encore I was like :faint:

Yes, we will have to brainstorm a way to get to NZ :hmm:
I have $400 to Continental Airlines, will that help? :hyper: :wink:

The visuals for OOTS were awesome. ANd AIWIY......amazing.

That's the word of the day, ladies and gents, AMAZING

:hmm:
Every little bit helps........perhaps if I drain my bank account.....:hyper:

It's nice to think about, ain't it? :drool:

Night Sami :hug: :heart:
Sweet dreams hun

yeah not so bad but at lunchtine it was sleety with a little oin the ground so it was a tsad slipery...

i'm not sure what is out there right now :uhoh: i'm not at my usual seatr by the window.but that's ok b/c i wouldn't have meet the woman sitting next to me

great story.

i was trying to get on 5he feed and she asked if i needed help when i finally got the guy-up-front to come back here..
thwen she realized i was on a U2 site

SHE WASA POSTING {right beside] unbeknownst to me} on ZOOTOPIA :lol:

so while she couldn't get in the tv feed...she finally got the radio,
so she looked at my TV feed everyonce and awhile............:D

her name is diedra

she's been a fan since 83 red rocks and she's never seen them live and she's going to hawaii and taking her son. He loves playing drums :D so he loves Larry!

so it's been a REAL INTERACTIVE night for me on BOTH sides of the screen :hapy: MUCHO fun!!!

Nighty night Sami :hug: :heart: I can't wait to see your hair! :hyper:

Dazz I'm so glad you got it to work! :rockon: :dance:

I'm an idiot and I forgot about the show. :reject: I was hiding in the bathroom, in a bubble bath with my ipod on listening to another band called The Young Dubliners. :drool:

Goodnight, Sami! Sweet dreams now. :hug: :wave:

GG, yes, we got snow! It wasn't too much...3 inches or so?...but it was that heavy wet snow with ice underneath, which made it hard to shovel. And what made it even harder to shovel is that my shovel disintegrated...the scoop part keeps falling off the handle now!

Weldy, good luck with Borders! I worked there for a little over 2 years. Do be prepared to work every second you are there...you have to be doing something every minute...it can be a high-pressure environment. They tend not to hire as much staff as you need, so it can get stressful. But it is nice to be around books and CDs and videos and magazines all day.

Oh, GG...having the coffee shop there isn't the greatest thing from an employee's standpoint, IMHO. I hated working in the coffee shop, because I was hired as a bookseller and if I'd wanted to make coffee I would have applied at Starbucks! Plus patrons spill coffee on the books and they get moldy and yucky. They are nice places to visit as a customer, though.

Thanks Dazz....but I'm going to need to downplay the luck....I feel like I'm jinxing myself just by talking about it now! I know...stupid of me to say that...but I felt like if I overtalk about a job interview or something like that....I don't get the job....but that's only a minor reason though...but a reason never the less.

I'm ok; GG :hug: thanks

Tired tonight; we got over a foot of snow dumped on us last night; spent the day with the kids who didn't have school and trying to dig my sisters car out of the snow and then out of a ditch so that she could go to school. I'm so sick of cold, ice and snow I can't even describe it :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom