PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's Dennis Sheehan, not Paul. U2.com released a statement today.

So awesome, comet. Hope your daughter is feeling much better on Sunday. My son decided he wants to learn the drum part to WLCTT tonight and has been playing along to a youtube cover that shows an overview of the kit. So cute.

I actually really like what the band had been plotting and doing this tour.
The setlist is cool enough for me most of the time. The band seems to Be having a ball on stage and have lots of crowd interaction. They are playing small gigs in clubs. They keep in contact by using meerkat and instagram.

Fans give us live audio and video feed ... Bless this tour.

Last night was beautiful :heart:

I actually really like what the band had been plotting and doing this tour.
The setlist is cool enough for me most of the time. The band seems to Be having a ball on stage and have lots of crowd interaction. They are playing small gigs in clubs. They keep in contact by using meerkat and instagram.

Fans give us live audio and video feed ... Bless this tour.

This tour has been nothing short of spectacular. Thank the gods and goddesses for the technology that allows us to get clear audio and video every night.

That club gig was....I have no words. I was sitting with the laptop screaming like I was there. They had better release it as a cd/dvd at some point. :pray:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Nice, JJ! Where is it coming from? Would you update where when it's available?

Incidentally, the Roxy show is getting a TON of awesome press, none of it condescending like some of the 'positive' IE reviews that manage to keep pointing out what a bunch of has-beens U2 are.

Dazz, they promised this show to KROQ because they had to cancel the Christmas benefit that was interrupted by Bono's accident. I think it's the only one.

Yes my show is tonight!! I'm on my way to LA now from San Diego. A bit of a damper though... My daughter who's 26th bday is tomorrow was supposed to be going tonight too but she's too sick. Went to doc this morning and has bronchitis, upper respiratory infection and diagnosed with asthma :sad:
Hopefully she'll be well by Sunday for our only other show. Her ticket is going to fan who couldn't get a ticket tho so at least that's good.

:sad: oooooh fuck, comet :hug:SSS to your daughter & you

Vitamin C is excellent for Asthma
my mom used extra C once I found out about it in the early 80's
(she suffered from Severe asthma- caught when I was 5ish- and had it bad a lot till nebulizer machines and later less heavy drugs were created and her life MUCH better esp after the better drugs and Vit C )

ALSO Extra Dose of C before heavier activities (like exercise) for asthmatics is shown to lesser or eliminate symptoms/attacks

Please give her a Big Gentle Hug from me

Nice, JJ! Where is it coming from? Would you update where when it's available?

Incidentally, the Roxy show is getting a TON of awesome press, none of it condescending like some of the 'positive' IE reviews that manage to keep pointing out what a bunch of has-beens U2 are.

Dazz, they promised this show to KROQ because they had to cancel the Christmas benefit that was interrupted by Bono's accident. I think it's the only one.

oooOOOOHHHhhhh PHEW!

phew cause unless i can a tablet i'd wouldn't be in on the announcement

PS :hug:sss how r u?

I listened to the gig thanks to Sil - all I can say is wow. Arenas and stadiums are awesome but I think U2 is still a club band at heart. I can only hope they take a hint and do something like this more frequently :) (and give U2 subs first chance? ;))

Going to see Noel Gallagher tomorrow :D :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

This tour has been nothing short of spectacular. Thank the gods and goddesses for the technology that allows us to get clear audio and video every night.

That club gig was....I have no words. I was sitting with the laptop screaming like I was there. They had better release it as a cd/dvd at some point. :pray:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Omg ikr? I was reading the mixlr comments and people said the same thing too! ❤️

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

:sad: oooooh fuck, comet :hug:SSS to your daughter & you

Vitamin C is excellent for Asthma
my mom used extra C once I found out about it in the early 80's
(she suffered from Severe asthma- caught when I was 5ish- and had it bad a lot till nebulizer machines and later less heavy drugs were created and her life MUCH better esp after the better drugs and Vit C )

ALSO Extra Dose of C before heavier activities (like exercise) for asthmatics is shown to lesser or eliminate symptoms/attacks

Please give her a Big Gentle Hug from me

lol I'd say the better drugs help more than vitamin C. It does nothing for assthma. At all. :)

I've never heard or read about it and I've asthma myself, plus I'm in drug research. But I'll look into it, could be interesting. :hmm:

ETA looks like it's just the general story of antioxidants working against oxidative stress, doesn't specifically help much with asthma but in combination of excercise it will show an effect as inflammatory cells have more oxidative stress, and asthma is an inflammatory disease. It might help a little, but nothing significant. It can help when there's extra stress though, in case of infections.
here's a review that mentions it http://www.jacionline.org/article/S0091-6749(14)01256-1/fulltext

it doesnt prevent you from getting flu ect but helps symptoms alot, it was even used to help/cure ppl from swine flu

:nerd:

also, dont forget the placebo effect, our body is a mysterious place :D

Yeah that's one of the reviews that was referenced in the stsudy I posted. Pretty much says the same thing. It can alleviate symptoms when pairing asthma with excercise or respiratory illness, but in general doesn't affect asthma itself.

Back
Top Bottom