PGP: We're on The Edge.........of glory!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoo was like that perfect era of hotness. :drool:

:drool: That was a highly sexy era.

But in the book "Into The Heart" there is an image of Bono that makes me go :drool::drool::drool::drool:

He looks all biker and cool and his hair is down and he's on stage and I aoifjaoeitupw8tu haven't found all of my stuff from the storage shed yet, including that book and my printer scanner, otherwise I'd scan it IMMEDIATELY and more than likely make that my new avatar/desktop image. (right now, my desktop is a wallpaper made up of images from the TUF remaster digital booklet :reject:)

Ugh, I hate watching news. I just saw a story about a father that just slammed his 7 week old baby on the ground. WTF is wrong with people????

Stories like that make me feel violent. I want to do unto others as they've done to little children.

I'm looking at you Casey....

my favorite local news story this week was someone stealing a swan from the lake, just for the great photo of the swan looking all confused looking out the cop car window.

:lol: That's awesome.

The most interesting news story in my city was a plane crashing (nobody was injured) in a field right next to the airport. I heard it and saw the aftermath, as I drive right past that airport every day. It was very exciting. :lol: :reject:

63317349.jpg

I fucking love my city.

Sorry. My pc was being weird so I had to go away for a little while. And now I see the conversation has completely changed. Cool!

:wink: *will NEVER reveal her most preferred era of hotness. NEVER*

Harry Potter was good.

... yeah, that's all I've got. I don't have anything profound to say about it. :lol:

I don't blame you. I HATE crying in public. But movie theatres are good because they're nice and dark, so people can't really see you sobbing. :lol: We stayed in our seats for most of the credits, so that we could compose ourselves before leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom