PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mr.Z was gonna buy me one but he spent the money on himself and can't do it 'til next month, but I"m going on vacation this weekend and all next week and want ("need" ) to be, you know, connected!

I had a U2 dream last night AND it was pleasant.

I was waiting my turn to meet U2 and I had my posters and my sonic screwdriver pen. Edge comes down the line first and chuckles when he sees my pen. He thinks it's cool and plays with it and I get a picture of him posing with it and he asks me why I brought such an unusual pen and I tell him it's because they're notorious pen snatchers and I didn't want mine getting away. Edge cracks up, makes the screwdriver make noise again and hands it back to me. Well, Larry hears the sound effect and almost takes Adam out trying to find out where the sonic screwdriver is. He sees me with it, takes it from me without asking, and says "This is awesome." He makes it make all its noises and flashes the light in my face, getting his Doctor Who nerd on. He discovers the pen end and doodles on whatever it was I was having them autograph then signs his name. The pen tip falls out of the end and he puts it back, only on the UV ink side. He asks me what that does. I take his hand and write "Hi" and a smiley face, then use the light on the screwdriver to make it glow. "I want this" I tell him to go to thinkgeek.com and get his own. This one's mine. He giggles and grabs my hand and writes something on my hand in the UV ink. I try to figure it out while he's writing, but it just feels like chicken scratch. He tells me to wait and look at it during UV during the show.

I never found out what he wrote cause u2.com emailed me at 4 AM and it woke me up. :grumpy:

:giggle: Larry the geek. Nice dream you got there!

:crazy: I'm totally worn out right now. Had the birthday party of my babysit kid this morning, well, day. It was great, had loads of fun but whee all those kids wear you out! :lol: And my little boy's getting heavy. Carrying him up three fligths of narrow stairs isn't that much fun anymore!

Nice dream, Jess. :up: How cute would that be?
Drea! :doh: I took about a million pics of him singing, so of course he has those funny singer faces - but yeah :love:

My Bono dream the other night was awesome. One of my favorite students and I traveled back in time to the 80's and we were staying at this nice resort and Bono and Ali were there. We were all at some social event in the hotel ballroom. Bono was feeling a little light headed and went outside. He started pacing around, humming to himself and singing bits and pieces. I signaled to my friend "Listen! It's Bad!" So we surreptitiously watched Bono sing Bad for the first time in history. It was awesome. Afterwards, I told him how much I loved the song and he gave me a huge hug!

I had another one around the '09 tour where we were waiting for him in Vegas just like it actually happened only this time he motioned for me to come over. So I did. He put his arm around me and said "You know I'm never gonna let you run, right?" I said "yeah" And he said "But I really appreciate you bein' a fan. Thank you". WHATEVER! :giggle:

Love your dreams, Jess and zu! :D

My dream last night wasn't U2 related (haven't had one of those in a long while), but it made me cry. Stupid dreams. :angry: I was with one of my BFF's and a bunch of my co-workers, and we were all piling in cars to go to this event. My co-workers went to the level up in the parking garage, and my BFF was locking the door of her place, where we were staying. I didn't know if I should wait for the BFF, or haul my big Rubbermaid container of crap up a level to go with my co-workers. I ended up waiting right there, as they had to go down levels in order to get out of the parking garage. Somehow the co-workers got out another way, and so did my BFF. I was sitting on top of my container crying because they forgot me. I tried calling a bunch of them, but I didn't have the right phone numbers. I ended up going back into the BFF's place and crying with a bottle of wine in the bathtub. Eventually everyone arrives home, and are so concerned - they were looking for me everywhere. :lol: :angry: I have these kinds of dreams every now and then, and I hate it when I end up waking up crying. :reject:

Anyway, I'm glad it was just a dream. :)

I slept in so late today. It was glorious! I normally wake up at around 7am on weekends, so it's nice when I can get a few more hours of sleep than that. :D

I had a U2 dream last night AND it was pleasant.

I was waiting my turn to meet U2 and I had my posters and my sonic screwdriver pen. Edge comes down the line first and chuckles when he sees my pen. He thinks it's cool and plays with it and I get a picture of him posing with it and he asks me why I brought such an unusual pen and I tell him it's because they're notorious pen snatchers and I didn't want mine getting away. Edge cracks up, makes the screwdriver make noise again and hands it back to me. Well, Larry hears the sound effect and almost takes Adam out trying to find out where the sonic screwdriver is. He sees me with it, takes it from me without asking, and says "This is awesome." He makes it make all its noises and flashes the light in my face, getting his Doctor Who nerd on. He discovers the pen end and doodles on whatever it was I was having them autograph then signs his name. The pen tip falls out of the end and he puts it back, only on the UV ink side. He asks me what that does. I take his hand and write "Hi" and a smiley face, then use the light on the screwdriver to make it glow. "I want this" I tell him to go to thinkgeek.com and get his own. This one's mine. He giggles and grabs my hand and writes something on my hand in the UV ink. I try to figure it out while he's writing, but it just feels like chicken scratch. He tells me to wait and look at it during UV during the show.

I never found out what he wrote cause u2.com emailed me at 4 AM and it woke me up.

Awww Larry the nerd :cute:

Nice dream, Jess. How cute would that be?
Drea! I took about a million pics of him singing, so of course he has those funny singer faces - but yeah

My Bono dream the other night was awesome. One of my favorite students and I traveled back in time to the 80's and we were staying at this nice resort and Bono and Ali were there. We were all at some social event in the hotel ballroom. Bono was feeling a little light headed and went outside. He started pacing around, humming to himself and singing bits and pieces. I signaled to my friend "Listen! It's Bad!" So we surreptitiously watched Bono sing Bad for the first time in history. It was awesome. Afterwards, I told him how much I loved the song and he gave me a huge hug!

I had another one around the '09 tour where we were waiting for him in Vegas just like it actually happened only this time he motioned for me to come over. So I did. He put his arm around me and said "You know I'm never gonna let you run, right?" I said "yeah" And he said "But I really appreciate you bein' a fan. Thank you". WHATEVER! :giggle:

Yummy Bono hugs :drool: Haha love the running reference in your dream.
Guess you'll have to bring the sign again next summer and prove him wrong :wink:

Love your dreams, Jess and zu! :D

My dream last night wasn't U2 related (haven't had one of those in a long while), but it made me cry. Stupid dreams. :angry: I was with one of my BFF's and a bunch of my co-workers, and we were all piling in cars to go to this event. My co-workers went to the level up in the parking garage, and my BFF was locking the door of her place, where we were staying. I didn't know if I should wait for the BFF, or haul my big Rubbermaid container of crap up a level to go with my co-workers. I ended up waiting right there, as they had to go down levels in order to get out of the parking garage. Somehow the co-workers got out another way, and so did my BFF. I was sitting on top of my container crying because they forgot me. I tried calling a bunch of them, but I didn't have the right phone numbers. I ended up going back into the BFF's place and crying with a bottle of wine in the bathtub. Eventually everyone arrives home, and are so concerned - they were looking for me everywhere. :lol: :angry: I have these kinds of dreams every now and then, and I hate it when I end up waking up crying. :reject:

Anyway, I'm glad it was just a dream. :)

I slept in so late today. It was glorious! I normally wake up at around 7am on weekends, so it's nice when I can get a few more hours of sleep than that. :D

Aww I wouldn't forget you :hug: I hate dreams like that too.

I got something in my box too but I'll wait til Mr.Z has practice tonight to read it.
I'm typing this on my much-less-sexy-and-cool-than-and-ipad.netbook. But I am stealing my neighbor's wireless connection :shh: so that's something! Now I can post on the blue crack from airports and Starbucks! :up: God I'm a nerd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom