PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2acof5i.jpg

Wow :wave:
ydw, I remember you writing!

JJ - thx :applaud: yes, clever.

What's the situation in (not so) Funland right now? Stay safe. :wave:

Sorry MsPurrl
how's your area/you doing w this crisis?

Otoh... Oooo, Orlando,Fla HP stuff! I'd love to see that, and the SW stuff. I love both, and also as an artist how they've put it together! :love:

Last edited:
Hi, dazz--I hope you are doing well in this scary time!

Yes, the Harry Potter stuff was amazing, such attention to detail. I felt like I was really in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade. I'd love to see it in the daytime, but it was certainly magicl at night!

Wash your hands A LOT, and stay home if you can. :heart:

Cool! Does that one have the Hogwarts castle?

Yeah, I'm able to stay home except for food, other basics. One of my many nice neighbors stopped by in case I needed anything. Oh, yes lots of hand washing.

Best thing was I had to try and get another cell phone Fri.
My old ones battery died in '17. Could not find replacement battery. Never got around to picking a new one, as I'd casually looked on line.

So at a T-Mobile store they had a Motorola phone for 89$ which included unlimited talk and text, tax, fees AND 2 months of 10GB/month of wifi! :yippie: :hyper: :love:

I've never had wifi at home except about 5 months in '16 when I was able to borrow a WiFi hotspot from the Library as part of a grant! So I've only had wifi on my tablet in free WiFi areas: Libraries (currently closed), and subway which I normally take a lot, along with buses but subway (also free WiFi) would be very rare if at all for now. Bus very occasionally to rare if there is something in my neighborhood doesn't have that I really need.

Anyway I can switch to just unlimited talk & text in 2 months for 25$, or keep it at 40$/mon if we still have to be careful through part of June.
This why I'm on line now 1:37am. (I stay up late but am trying to change that some)

Having this makes it much better I can keep in touch on FB with a bunch of cousins whom I love besides looking at all my interestse - nature, space stuff, art, crafts, architecture, history etc:D I do have a lot of art, wire jewelry making , and yarn craft to do.
(and "fussing" in FYM political threads :lol: :huh: :lol: be a bit intense and crazee in there. But I'm a pretty serious political person from a young age so... yeah, I'm there)

How r u keeping yourself busy? Stay safe! :heart:

Last edited:
Cool! Does that one have the Hogwarts castle?

Yeah, I'm able to stay home except for food, other basics. One of my many nice neighbors stopped by in case I needed anything. Oh, yes lots of hand washing.

Best thing was I had to try and get another cell phone Fri.
My old ones battery died in '17. Could not find replacement battery. Never got around to picking a new one, as I'd casually looked on line.

So at a T-Mobile store they had a Motorola phone for 89$ which included unlimited talk and text, tax, fees AND 2 months of 10GB/month of wifi! :yippie: :hyper: :love:

I've never had wifi at home except about 5 months in '16 when I was able to borrow a WiFi hotspot from the Library as part of a grant! So I've only had wifi on my tablet in free WiFi areas: Libraries (currently closed), and subway which I normally take a lot, along with buses but subway (also free WiFi) would be very rare if at all for now. Bus very occasionally to rare if there is something in my neighborhood doesn't have that I really need.

Anyway I can switch to just unlimited talk & text in 2 months for 25$, or keep it at 40$/mon if we still have to be careful through part of June.
This why I'm on line now 1:37am. (I stay up late but am trying to change that some)

Having this makes it much better I can keep in touch on FB with a bunch of cousins whom I love besides looking at all my interestse - nature, space stuff, art, crafts, architecture, history etc:D I do have a lot of art, wire jewelry making , and yarn craft to do.
(and "fussing" in FYM political threads :lol: :huh: :lol: be a bit intense and crazee in there. But I'm a pretty serious political person from a young age so... yeah, I'm there)

How r u keeping yourself busy? Stay safe! :heart:

Wonderful news about the phone--congratulations on the deal! As long as the electricity stays on, I'm good with desktop, or tablet and phone on wifi. I love keeping in touch with family and friends. Of course, I'm in the political fray on Facebook, too, sometimes to my own detriment--I've been un-friended by several people, but that saved me doing it. I'm getting probably 8-9 hours of sleep a night, so that's good. On Facebook quite a bit in the evenings, reading a lot, walking on the treadmill. We had planned to try to stay in for two weeks, but Walmart is starting an hour just for "seniors", beginning this coming Tuesday at 6:00 a.m. So we may try to go to that. I'd sure like to get some meat (other than canned), like some chicken leg quarters or ground turkey. I'd feel better if we had another pack of toilet paper, too! :sexywink:

Indiana is still in stage 1 opening, supposed to go to 2, but cases are multiplying rapidly, especially after the protests, riots, and looting the past several nights. I'm afraid cases will go up dramatically in the next few weeks. MrPurrl and I go to "the old folks' hour" at 6:00 a.m. at Walmart every couple of weeks, and my son drops off milk and fruit once a week. I am in no hurry to get out there. Are you on Facebook, dazz?

Hi Ms Purrl :wave:

Here in NYC we're into the fourth day of Stage 1.
Until an effective vaccine my outside activities will go from 5% to between 10% - 15%. 1x - 2x to a big park by bus. 1x to Trader Joe's. 1x - 2x month to visit outside w my sis, other friends. And the usual more limited grocery shopping etc I've been doing.
I'll only go on the subway when no other choice. I ride the subway all the time until covid19.

Anyway, yup, I'm on fb. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom