PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem , did you consider cage diving with Great White's ?

If we won the effing lottery that is :giggle:

Tiger shark interaction also is a bucket list thing for me. And seeig hammerheads in the wild :drool:

Yes. :drool::love: In South Africa obviously. Then going to see the penguins at Boulders Beach there. No I have never given this a lot of thought. :shifty:

:lol:

Yep, Tigers and Hammerheads for me too. :love:

Why haven't we won the lottery yet? :hyper::lol:

I know nobody's here, but I thought I'd peep in and drop a quick hello. It's been a while! :wink: I looked at my posts and it had been over a year since I last posted, and even then I was pretty quiet for the year before that. The break was nice, but now that the tour's official, I thought I'd make an effort to come by a little more often.

Hope you all are well and that everyone got the tickets they wanted! I'll be going to the two Vancouver shows - GA for night 1 and seats for night 2. Very happy, although the whole ticket buying process was extremely stressful.

You KNOW you want to. Anji will come too, as she already was going to but then fecked off to buy New York tickets instead. :wink:

Oh man, more dates announced! It's going to be hard not to go back!!! Would it not be awesome to get the cheapest seats as MSG for their final US show?

I wants it, my precious.

Do people ever arrange carpools to shows? If there was a car going down from New England it would make that much more possible!

I wants it, my precious.

Do people ever arrange carpools to shows? If there was a car going down from New England it would make that much more possible!

I didn't do this for a U2 show yet, but I did arrange carpooling several times on the Depeche Mode forum i'm on. Was blessed. Made it possible for me to get to one show in Amsterdam and one in Belgium. :hyper: So it must be more than possible for you! Do it.

Yes. In South Africa obviously. Then going to see the penguins at Boulders Beach there. No I have never given this a lot of thought. :shifty:

Yes.. I want to see those great whites breach :drool:
And I actually think they can be pretty cute when they are calm.
Just the curiosity of a shark...
I'm so glad that you, like me = a nutcase who understands this :hi5:

In the end I wanna see every shark species I can find.
When are U2 going to Jo'burg?? *sigh*

And to Thora :wave: Hello , I think I also don't know you but nice to meet you!
I'm Joyce , or Domo I guess. I really need to change my username.

They added more dates!! What to do what to do! I am going to have to try Stubhub for the first two NY shows. I'm probably going to have to sell my kidneys and liver for the tickets. :lol:

:hug: I hope you get something. I couldn't help anyone over your side of the pond. I was at work by then I am afraid ( got morning off to try for my tickets ) I would have given it a shot otherwise since I no NA ones to get myself.

Thanks. I hope so too. I had someone trying for me yesterday but it was a bust. I'm gonna have to try Stubhub for the first NY show. But I am really tempted to get tickets for the new dates. I'm not sure I can swing it because of the holidays.

Yes. :drool::love: In South Africa obviously. Then going to see the penguins at Boulders Beach there. No I have never given this a lot of thought. :shifty:

In La Jolla, where we go at least once a year, there are a ton of Tiger Sharks just swimming around. Last time we went kayaking in the ocean, when we brought our boats back to shore there were probably 10-15 of them in about 3 feet of water.

I wants it, my precious.

Jeevey, several of us carpooled from Vegas to Rose Bowl in'09. and I drove a couple fans from here in Tucson up to Phx that year too. I'm sure where there's a will (and a seat waiting for you) there's a way.

Unless people are coming to the LA shows I won't get to see any of you this time around :sad: Vegas and Montreal were so amazing last time around!

Unless people are coming to the LA shows I won't get to see any of you this time around :sad: Vegas and Montreal were so amazing last time around!

I keep looking at LA since I booked that week off work (my birthday is the day before LA1), but until all the vacation is finalized I don't want to book something :sad: (We still have two rounds of vacation bid, you only get to choose two weeks in the first round.)

I wants it, my precious.

There was a forum or sub forum on previous tours for this I am sure. No idea if they have one this time around.

Yes.. I want to see those great whites breach :drool:
And I actually think they can be pretty cute when they are calm.
Just the curiosity of a shark...
I'm so glad that you, like me = a nutcase who understands this :hi5:

In the end I wanna see every shark species I can find.
When are U2 going to Jo'burg?? *sigh*

Yes breaching sharks. :love:

They are amazing, , cute, intelligent and we love them :lol::love:

Nutcases forever :hi5:

Oh god if I win the lottery and they do SA we are SO going.

Thanks. I hope so too. I had someone trying for me yesterday but it was a bust. I'm gonna have to try Stubhub for the first NY show. But I am really tempted to get tickets for the new dates. I'm not sure I can swing it because of the holidays.

Yeah it is a rubbish time of year to release tickets. Mine are going on my credit card. :lol:

If and i mean IF i did could only do the 12th as no holiday left , so fly after work Friday, Gig Saturday and fly home Sunday. Also would need to get GA or cheapest seat as I'm skint :lol:

Please someone sign the commitment papers now!!! :crazy:

I hear you. I need someone to be my power of attorney, because I can't be trusted to make responsible choices with my finances, at the moment. :shifty:

I know nobody's here, but I thought I'd peep in and drop a quick hello. It's been a while! :wink: I looked at my posts and it had been over a year since I last posted, and even then I was pretty quiet for the year before that. The break was nice, but now that the tour's official, I thought I'd make an effort to come by a little more often.

Hope you all are well and that everyone got the tickets they wanted! I'll be going to the two Vancouver shows - GA for night 1 and seats for night 2. Very happy, although the whole ticket buying process was extremely stressful.

Hey :hyper: I think we will all be popping in a lot more.

Woo for tickets :D

If and i mean IF i did could only do the 12th as no holiday left , so fly after work Friday, Gig Saturday and fly home Sunday. Also would need to get GA or cheapest seat as I'm skint :lol :

Please someone sign the commitment papers now!!! :crazy :

If you do go I defo recommend the flying home sunday and not trying to get an early flight like I did after snow patrol on monday morning. No idea how i survived work that day. :crack:

In La Jolla, where we go at least once a year, there are a ton of Tiger Sharks just swimming around. Last time we went kayaking in the ocean, when we brought our boats back to shore there were probably 10-15 of them in about 3 feet of water.

I will post myself to you next time you go. :lol: Take me please!!! Sounds amazing :drool::love:

Also :love: at Montreal ( apart from the queue that 2nd day which was SO worth it :heart: ) I am off to Scotland for a show ( Glasgow not Edinburgh though :sad: ) :hyper:

I keep looking at LA since I booked that week off work (my birthday is the day before LA1), but until all the vacation is finalized I don't want to book something :sad: (We still have two rounds of vacation bid, you only get to choose two weeks in the first round.)

Oooh good luck! My birthday falls on one of the Stockholm shows just added.:hyper: :crazy:

Now to sell a kidney. :wink: Thank god rooms can be held on a card and no need to pay forever (or next year at least). :p

I hear you. I need someone to be my power of attorney, because I can't be trusted to make responsible choices with my finances, at the moment. :shifty:

And to Thora :wave: Hello , I think I also don't know you but nice to meet you!
I'm Joyce , or Domo I guess. I really need to change my username.

Hi! I think I remember you, but I don't know for sure. I wouldn't trust my coherency at the moment. :wink:

Those were indeed amazing shows!! I can't believe I actually got to go to them. I won't be travelling for any shows with this tour, but I'm totally okay with that. I'm going on a huge trip to Italy shortly after the Vancouver shows that I've been dreaming about and planning for for many years, so that's where all of my available fun money has been going.

Hey :hyper: I think we will all be popping in a lot more.

Woo for tickets :D

Yay!

I'm officially on vacation, and am SO glad! I'm desperately in need of a break, so I'm off to the location of my profile pic for a week. :love: Our family goes to Hawaii every year at this time, but this year's trip is a bit different, as my dad and I are going to be running a marathon while we're there. Yes, we are crazy. :lol: The race is on Sunday, so any good energy wishes for strength and endurance that you can spare would be greatly appreciated! If you're a FB friend, I will probably post a picture and a quick story later that day, if I'm not too passed out on a beach somewhere. :lol:

See you all in a week!

Priceless :lmao: This is exactly the state any u2 fan is now..
Complete financial "feck it" mode.

Yeah it is a rubbish time of year to release tickets. Mine are going on my credit card. :lol:

:lol: Same here.

If you do go I defo recommend the flying home sunday and not trying to get an early flight like I did after snow patrol on monday morning. No idea how i survived work that day. :crack:
:

My god yes, that morning getting up alone was horrible, I still don't know how you managed to get to work that day! :lol: I was broken, went home, slept for the rest of the day!

Back
Top Bottom