PGP : We lick it before we click it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Murphy. She has Lymphoma, so we're spending a lot of time and moolah at the Vet School these days!!!

murph-1.jpg

Murphy with the Leeeeeemmmmmmmooooooooonnnnnnnnnn bonocomet sent! :giggle:

murphsbaybeeleemmmonnn.jpg

Murphy is adorable.:cute::love::heart: Especially love the lemon pic. :giggle::love:

Sorry about all the Vets visits. :( :hug: So stressful for owner and dog. Hope everything goes ok for you all. Will be thinking of you. :heart::hug:

She's tough! She had a mast cell tumor last year and bounced back from that. We're a little nuts, maybe, but we don't have kids, so she's our baby, I guess. :shrug: She never acts sick, though she was on a hunger strike this week. Not even pics of the boyz would get her appetite going! :wink:

I know. :up::wink:

She's tough! She had a mast cell tumor last year and bounced back from that. We're a little nuts, maybe, but we don't have kids, so she's our baby, I guess. :shrug: She never acts sick, though she was on a hunger strike this week. Not even pics of the boyz would get her appetite going! :wink:

Awww. Dogs and cats are definately babies. We all love animals in this thread. :love:

Thanks, we like her! She was actually brought BACK by the people who took her from the litter and that's how we ended up with her. When we saw her, we knew that crazy dog was for us, ha! She's a return! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom