PGP : We lick it before we click it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When we walk in the Vet School on Mondays for her chemo the guy at the desk says, "MURPHY IS IN DA HOUSE!!!" They're so good to her there, love all those people. N.C. State Vet School rocks!!!! (shameless plug, ha!)

Thanks, we like her! She was actually brought BACK by the people who took her from the litter and that's how we ended up with her. When we saw her, we knew that crazy dog was for us, ha! She's a return! :giggle:

:love: Their loss and your definate gain. :hug::heart:

My friend once said of someone she met who didn't like animals, "I don't understand, he seemed so nice OTHERWISE!" :lol:

:lol: I don't get it either.

RB!!! :hug::hug:

When we walk in the Vet School on Mondays for her chemo the guy at the desk says, "MURPHY IS IN DA HOUSE!!!" They're so good to her there, love all those people. N.C. State Vet School rocks!!!! (shameless plug, ha!)

Murphy in da house. :giggle: Amazing medical people :love: ( whether its for animals or humans. ) :heart:

I want orgasm in a bottle NAO!!!!!!!!!!:shifty:

Me too. :shifty: Or any way. :shifty:

:silent:

It taste like chocolate beer

I can not descible it any better

I oalso cannot spell

OMG!! RAVEN you are making me :drool: here. First its an Orgasm in a bottle and it also tastes like chocolate beer. :ohmy::drool::combust: I MUST find this drink. :lol:

Don't worry about the spelling, I've had to edit a few times. :shifty:

Er... here was our other dog (RIP) GUINNESS! Yes, I had/have two dogs named after Irish beers, Guinness and Murphy('s). Together they were a black (Murphy) and tan (Guinness)!

:reject:

guinn-1.jpg

I miss having a doggie so much. We used to have a collie, just like Lassie. She had such a distinct personality. We lost her in 1997, and since then we haven't had the heart to find another pup. From what I've seen, there are no big collies around here anymore. I think if I got another dog it would be a lab

Labs are good dogs, I know several people who have labs. We lost our minds and got two Jack Russell Terriers. It's been... interesting! Lots of energy, but they're really funny dogs. I read somewhere someone called them the comedians of the dog world, and it's so true! Murphy is telling me it's time for walkies, pills and bed now though! :wave: :)

We had a black lab/blue heeler cross growing up. :love: I was very scared of dogs, as I was bitten by one badly when I was a little kid, but our dog was wonderful, and I was never afraid of him. I miss him lots. :love:

We had a white samoid (sp?) when we were kids. He was dumb dumb dumb.. could hear the wind whistling through his ears but still.. great guard dog.. and was wonderful with kids.

I miss dogs :(

Aww, dumb dogs. :cute:

I'd really like to get over my fear of dogs and have one of my own someday. But right now they still freak me out too much. :sad:

This is my boy:
Theo.jpg

It's an old old picture, but you can see how gorgeous he was. :love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom