PGP: Waiting for U2 to Blow Out the Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe he is already 8!:sad: The big party is on Saturday afternoon. :D

Awwww :cute: What are you doing for his party?

Aaak Kristen glad you're ok after the drunk-attack :yikes: That's creepy! Not as scary as yours, but one time while walking down Sunset Blvd in Hollywood a drunk guy chased Camille (daughter) down the street trying to spit on her. :coocoo:

Ewww. Drunk guys :down:

Mine wasn't really that scary, just weird :rolleyes:

Kristen, if they play that in Winnipeg, the videos will be interesting indeed!!!!:shifty:

Zooey, they grow up too fast, don't they. I watched his baby videos the other day and they made me cry. He was about 6 months old, and every time we tried to sit him up, he rolled over because he was so chubby. Almost makes me wish for another one.:sad:

Kristen, we are doing RONS virtual world. He is all about laser tag and arcade games. It wouldn't have been my first choice, but Thunder Bay is so limited as to options. Next year, I am going to buy a bunch of Legos and have a lego party at home. Didn't quite pan out this year.

Had to make this :shifty: still waiting for a better video to pop up so I can make a proper gif of this. No hints on which song got this little move, since I know there are those who don't want to be spoiled! :wink:

bono-sexy-moves-comet-Copy.gif

:combust:

*speechless*

Ugh. It wouldn't be my birthday without drama/frustration. :rolleyes: :sigh:

Today is my work lunch celebration, since my birthday's on Sunday, and I'm taking Monday off. We had planned to go to a restaurant, and the woman who's organizing my party had submitted our reservation and pre-order late last week. This morning she tried calling the restaurant to confirm, and there was no answer. It's a high-end chain restaurant, so she called one in a different city to see if they could help her, and they told her that the restaurant closed on Monday. WTF?!! :lol: Gah. At least we still had time for me to pick a new restaurant and get everything squared away this morning.

This is just so damn typical. EVERY time a birthday event is planned for me, whether it's me or other people planning it, it ALWAYS goes wrong. :tsk: I'm hesitant to officially plan my pub gathering, because I'm sick and tired of things going wrong, and I don't want to be disappointed. :fist: I know I should just get over it, but it's really annoying.

Oh yeah, and NOBODY has noticed my haircut today. At all. WTF, people?! :lol:

[/end rant]

Sooo... how's everyone else doing? :lol:

:combust:

*speechless*

Right? :combust: Ok I've gone through every vid of this on YT and NO one so far caught this from the front. :angry: There was one interesting angle though where he is directly behind Adam during the move :lol:

I did find something else though... :shifty: will gif it even if the camera person FAILED.

thora - sorry to hear taht the people you work with are unobservant. I'm sure you look great. Good luck with your b'day plans and if I forget to say it on fb or in a b'day thread, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Cori - good luck rescheduling your concert date

Thanks for the spoiler tags peeps! :wink: *staying "pure"*

oh, and we found out that today is the day we find out. My guess is that they won't send out the emails until 4:57pm so nobody can ask questions or complain. I'll let y'all know either way. :crack: One way or another, it'll be over in a few hours.

Yes we're all hoping the best for ya zooey! :hug:

I'll have something to keep your mind off of it for a little while in a second here... :shifty:

It came out over 11 MB! I think that's even too much for this perv-ville to handle. :lol:

I'm reducing the size now...

shit, its still over 8 MB! :scream: it's because of the length. :shifty: but I dont wanna make it any shorter!!! :lol:

ok i'll post it but sorry if it crashes anyone's screen! hang on gotta upload.

Ok it will probably take a while to download on your screen, but the whole thing is worth it. :combust: (and damn that cameraman for reasons I won't mention) :shifty:

bono-edge-bootssexy-big.gif

psst... and I have more where this came from, including some Larry... :sexywink:

oh. my. goodness.

people are starting to get notifications. I don't have one yet. That is not a good sign. Rejections go out last. signing off 'til I hear.

Back
Top Bottom