PGP: Them darn boys turn us into narpleptics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know!!!1!! :sad: And then the timing for the Aussie/NZ shows will be all crazy, so I may not get to participate much in those.

I haven't seen anything about the show starting yet on Twitter. RUN! Get food NAO!

Hi everyone. :hug:

So good news: it's looking more and more like my mom has a sinus infection and not a lung infection. Obviously sinus infections suck and she still has to be careful, but it isn't as bad as I had feared. Also, she's off all weekend and Monday so one more day to rest and hopefully fight this thing off. :up: Thank you everyone for your well-wishes. :heart:

So good news: it's looking more and more like my mom has a sinus infection and not a lung infection. Obviously sinus infections suck and she still has to be careful, but it isn't as bad as I had feared. Also, she's off all weekend and Monday so one more day to rest and hopefully fight this thing off. :up: Thank you everyone for your well-wishes. :heart:

Oooh, that is WAY better! :up:

Bono seems to be in a moany mood tonight. I approve.

(I feel kinda dirty for writing about moany Bono in the same post as DG's mom, but c'est la vie.)

-I'm sad VP doesn't like the word narple. It's one of my faves. :sad:

-K, glad they found what it is. Bummer about their not being a cure. Seems like, in this day and age, there should be a pill for everything.

-Not enough time to catch up on the old thread - hope nothing important or hilarious or too pervy happened while I was gone

- DG, glad your mom is not as sick at you thought

Wild, :hug: for you and NI

Is there anyone I'm forgetting? :wave: To GG and Amy and MTE and Comet

I'll be online tonight frantically doing my grant proposal re-writes if anyone's around :wink:

oh and this:
coimbra03109.jpg

Awww DG's Mum :hug:

I can't believe today is the last European show! What are we going to do for the next month and a half?? Glad our boys will get a much-needed break, though!

I wonder if I have time to go search for food before it starts. :hmm:

:uhoh: Well avoid EYKIW, that's one thing. When it's downtime between tours/albums, things get heated over there with pointless discussions.

I don't know!!!1!! :sad: And then the timing for the Aussie/NZ shows will be all crazy, so I may not get to participate much in those.

I haven't seen anything about the show starting yet on Twitter. RUN! Get food NAO!

Actually for you guys there's a near 12 hour time difference, so it's early morning. For me they're usually in the early afternoon, so I'll be at uni.

U2tour U2tour
Bono tied a pullover around his hips to hide the hole in his pants #u2 #u2360 #u2360rome
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

:lmao: X INFINITY!!!!!

maybe this big hole in his pants was meant to be as a surprise in honor of the end of European tour leg? I hope someone documented this incident well :) of course for the research purposes only:lol:

I have never met a COBL Claw pic I didn't like. :drool:

I love it when you go to work from home and your boss says "don't work too hard!"

:shifty: Okay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom