PGP : The boys have given us a mighty fine 360° ride?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Katie. I'm a Larrygirl and I've been corrupted by Bonogirls (successfully), Edgegirls (not so successfully), and even an Adamgirl (no). :angry: :giggle:

:lol:

I've been corrupted by Larrygirls (I was one, when I first became a U2 fan, so it wasn't hard difficult), Edgegirls, AND Adamgirls.

There was this pic of Adam posted a few pages back that was just... :silent:

I've been corrupted by Larrygirls (I was one, when I first became a U2 fan, so it wasn't hard difficult), Edgegirls, AND Adamgirls.

There was this pic of Adam posted a few pages back that was just... :silent:

Yay XD that makes me feel a little better.

The worst was Adam. :angry: Someone came across that picture from the inside of AB aaaand...

Hello my name is Elizabeth and at one point I was only a Bonogirl. About 2 years ago I was corrupted by Edgegirls. So now I'm a Bedgegirl. :drool: :wink:

I do not know how to save or post gifs I have found here! There is one of Bono on the top of page 40 of the gif thread that is, ummm, nice!:shifty:

:crack: What has been seen cannot be unseen.

:yes: He wasn't...all that bad...

I just found this a couple pages back:
boomcha_comp.gif

Thank god I can't animate. Everything might look suspiciously like that.

O hai! I can't sleep! :shifty:
Hello Again!

Yay XD that makes me feel a little better.

The worst was Adam. :angry: Someone came across that picture from the inside of AB aaaand...

:shifty:

Bedge. :hmm:

:giggle: I kinda just became an Edgegirl on my own though. It was so random. :lol:

I do not know how to save or post gifs I have found here! There is one of Bono on the top of page 40 of the gif thread that is, ummm, nice!:shifty:

This place has a gif thread? *has never left PGP*

MTE, I'm almost done disc 2 of season 1, and so far no U2 references. :giggle: I'm keeping my ears open, though. I know the first one is bound to show up eventually... :D

I wonder if you guys ever talk to each other like I used to with another Katie. In a circle.

"Hi Katie!" "Hi Katie!" and so on. :crack:

MTE, I'm almost done disc 2 of season 1, and so far no U2 references. :giggle: I'm keeping my ears open, though. I know the first one is bound to show up eventually... :D

Boo! I know there's one where Chris finds out about Dean and asks if he's worthy, and Lorelai asks if anyone is, and he replies "A prince, maybe, or Bono..." :D

Boo! I know there's one where Chris finds out about Dean and asks if he's worthy, and Lorelai asks if anyone is, and he replies "A prince, maybe, or Bono..." :D

Yeah, that's one of my favourite references. :D Of course none of them are coming to mind at the moment, but I will grin like a fool whenever they pop up. :)

I wonder if you guys ever talk to each other like I used to with another Katie. In a circle.

"Hi Katie!" "Hi Katie!" and so on. :crack:

Not yet. It took us a while to discover that we were both Amys. You can imagine my surprise when I told her to send me her nane so I could add her on FB, and it was my name too! :lol:

Not yet. It took us a while to discover that we were both Amys. You can imagine my surprise when I told her to send me her nane so I could add her on FB, and it was my name too! :lol:

That must have been fun XD I doubt I would ever be in that situation. I have a weird last name. There are a shitton of Katies in my old high school, though. Ugh. I hope there won't be that many in college...or rather, that they'll be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom