PGP - Taking The Blue Jay Way Across The Universe For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ali :wave:

Ravelry's looking good :wink: Last night and this morning was group joining, right now I'm reading the discussion boards on said groups - I'm saving the stuff I know will bury me in there for hours (patterns, etc) for the weekend when I have more time *g*

:hug: VP

:lol: Yeah, Drea I saw that! :ohmy: A Russty Cat sighting is almost as rare as an encounter with the elusive Mullen-bird :wink:

First predicted Due date (family dr, not OB-GYN, I'll see her soon though) is June 2nd

I missed Criminal Minds tonight. I am cry. :sad: So are you excited about becoming a mom SG? I know youll be an awesome one. You're compassionate, caring, and very loving and devoted. This baby is really lucky. :yes:

Yeah, I think it's really cool that the baby will be born around my brothers birthday :heart:

Thank you DG :hug: I sure hope so!

I'm watching Criminal Minds - it's interesting, but I'm having a hard time concentrating on it tonight (for some reason :lol: )

I want to catch NBC's new show 'Life' at 10, too - that looks pretty cool

Gee, I wonder why SG. :shrug: :wink: Oh, and good news: mr. sperm donor still has to cover my insurance! The judge couldnt believe he was trying to get out of covering his kid who had a potentially life-threatening illness. :down:

daygloeyes2 said:
Gee, I wonder why SG. :shrug: :wink: Oh, and good news: mr. sperm donor still has to cover my insurance! The judge couldnt believe he was trying to get out of covering his kid who had a potentially life-threatening illness. :down:

Good for the Judge :applaud: :hug: I'm so glad to hear it

this is so me :lmao:

sure.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
Oh, and good news: mr. sperm donor still has to cover my insurance! The judge couldnt believe he was trying to get out of covering his kid who had a potentially life-threatening illness. :down:

:mad: Fucking ridiculous. :mad:

Speaking of sperm donors, would you believe that since Sarah started school, her dad has spoken to her for all of 90 seconds? God, I want to hear every single detail of her life, how she's doing, her classes, her new friends...and her dad is content with "how are you?" "i'm fine." "That's good."

:|

random:

It's amusing to see "One Step Closer" come up on my mp3 player's little screen and not know if I'm going to hear U2 or Linkin Park. :wink:

/random

Alisaura said:
random:

It's amusing to see "One Step Closer" come up on my mp3 player's little screen and not know if I'm going to hear U2 or Linkin Park. :wink:

/random

It doesn't display the group? (Though I would imagine given the differences between the two bands it would be easy to pick out which one it was by the song intro :wink: )

VintagePunk said:

:mad: Fucking ridiculous. :mad:

Speaking of sperm donors, would you believe that since Sarah started school, her dad has spoken to her for all of 90 seconds? God, I want to hear every single detail of her life, how she's doing, her classes, her new friends...and her dad is content with "how are you?" "i'm fine." "That's good."

:|

179.gif

My sister and I were just talking about this - how few men understand or care about being a parent, or how they can just so totally seperate themselves from their own child

Drea said:
It doesn't display the group? (Though I would imagine given the differences between the two bands it would be easy to pick out which one it was by the song intro :wink: )
My player's only got a tiny screen, one line of text of about 20 characters or so... Once the song starts playing, the song title, artist and album all scroll across, but like you say, once I hit Play, it's pretty obvious which song it is :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom