PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
During the 2nd verse of Crazy Tonight at Foxboro 1, Adam stopped, rolled up his sleeves, and gave a big ear-to-ear grin for all of the cameras. :cute:

Jess, if you go for the outer rail, definetly go for Adam's side. At least at my 2 shows, he spent more time on the catwalk than Bono and Edge. :up:

:lol:

And yes, Bono did wink at me. During UTEOTW at my first show, he looked at me during the "You led me on with those innocent eyes" line(i was on the front rail of the ellipse). I gave him a who me? look, and he winked at me. :combust: Or he had dust in his eye.

And while Edge was playing the opening notes of ISHFWILF, Bono was talking about how great it was to have played 7 shows in Boston during the tour. Adam was just standing there so I yelled out, " Hi Adam! Hi Adam!", and he started cracking up. :lol: :reject:

Oh and in addition to being delusional, this chick was a c-nt to Wild when she opened her home to her during the London Vertigo shows. :down:

Bonowink :drool:

That's kinda scary, opening your home to a delusional chick... Just goes to show, you never really know... Who knows? I could be as coo-coo as the day is long! :eyebrow:

:lol:

And yes, Bono did wink at me. During UTEOTW at my first show, he looked at me during the "You led me on with those innocent eyes" line(i was on the front rail of the ellipse). I gave him a who me? look, and he winked at me. :combust: Or he had dust in his eye.

And while Edge was playing the opening notes of ISHFWILF, Bono was talking about how great it was to have played 7 shows in Boston during the tour. Adam was just standing there so I yelled out, " Hi Adam! Hi Adam!", and he started cracking up. :lol: :reject:

Oh and in addition to being delusional, this chick was a c-nt to Wild when she opened her home to her during the London Vertigo shows. :down:

:cute: :heart:

Yeah, she demanded certain food, and tripped on a step, right? :lol:

lol. My boobies are small. Not like Keira Knightley, and none of my boyfriends have ever complained. I dunno. I'd say they're a good handful. They just seem small to me.

/oversharing

:lmao: Are you upright and breathing? If so, I'm sure you're fine. :up:

maybe... probably... depends on what the little one is doing this summer and if Mr.Z gets back the $$ from the paycut he took last year. AND whether or not I get a pink slip.
Fingers crossed and all that.
During the 2nd verse of Crazy Tonight at Foxboro 1, Adam stopped, rolled up his sleeves, and gave a big ear-to-ear grin for all of the cameras. :cute:

Jess, if you go for the outer rail, definetly go for Adam's side. At least at my 2 shows, he spent more time on the catwalk than Bono and Edge. :up:
LOVE Sparky. Will def. do.

Like...as long as you're female and have a pulse, is what I'm trying to say.

Or not! Pulse optional! /Eddie Izzard.

:up: I know what you mean.

Alcohol could enhance this experience, but that would require getting up.

getting up is totally over-rated. That's why I'm not in bed yet. :lol:
I'm snug in my bed on my BlackBerry. can't sleep. I have an upset stomach. To be exact, I desperately need to fart. Or burp. Gas. Owie.

I'm snug in my bed on my BlackBerry. can't sleep. I have an upset stomach. To be exact, I desperately need to fart. Or burp. Gas. Owie.

That happened to me last week - I was doubled over on the bed for about an hour and a half whimpering before the med I took kicked in (or my body just took care of itself). sucks.

'Moring, GG. How'd things wind up last night?

Not bad at all... Well the full story is that there's this girl from work. She's just hot, flirty and pretty much everyone would make out with her, male or female. She's a good friend of mine. At a goodbye party for my old boss two female friends of mine from work and me decided that we'd all snog her if the chance would arise(we may have been a bit inebriated at that point, but still, oh and she wasn't there).
Then, suddenly, one of those friends is fancying her and now they are 'liking each other'. But it's nothing serious as the friend wasn't aware that she liked females and the hot girl is just out of a long relationship so she doesn't want anythign yet. They both told me and my other friend that so we were cool with it.

Then, last night. After a couple of drinks the hot girl was a bit drunk, she can't take much. I had a few more drinks but I was only a slight bit tipsy as usual as I don't get drunk, and we laid down on a matress. She pretty much cuddled with me because she's just like that, flirty and touchy. Well I can't say I minded it as I'm just the same with some alcohol. But the girl she's 'in like with' started to act pretty strange, posessive and pretty suspicious. At every moment we stopped talking, she'd turn her head and check if we were snogging or not. Hot girl was annoyed by this and went to talk to her, yet she said hot girl was acting strangely. Later they went upstairs to talk and posessive girl started crying. :rolleyes:
She came back later anyway.. still not changed a bit.

Then later when the four of us lied on two matresses to sleep/talk, she kept making sure that she was lying inbetween me and the hot girl while the girl was lying next to me. Whenever we switched or someone went to the bathroom, she'd switch places too. She kept pushing me off the matress as well, though I'm not sure if that was on purpose or not.. so I got pretty much pissed off and went to sleep.

This morning it was pretty much the same, yet she had to leave early for work. So me and the other two girls discussed it as my other friend had also noticed it. Hot girl started texting with posessive girl who denied it all, and later said she didn't mean it that way. She apologised to me after all and said it wouldn't happen again. We're all going back to hot girl's house again tonight to continue the movie watching so we'll see how this'll end up.

wow long post. :lol:

GG - that's a hilarious story - you'll have to fill us in on the next chapter tomorrow!

Kristen- the spa job would be cool. One of my students works at a spa and he "has" to get all the treatments (for free of course) so that he can advise clients if they ask him about them. And he's just a 'towel boy'. :lol:

*makes VP a cup of coffee*

It's cold and rainy today so I won't be going to swim practice. That means for the next two hours I just get to do art until the dino show! :love:

Not too bad, thanks. Have a million things I should be doing. I'll get started soon, really. :shifty: How about you?

Haha yes this place isn't distracting at all :lol:

I'm good. Have to work tomorrow so I'm savouring my day off today :wink:

GG - that's a hilarious story - you'll have to fill us in on the next chapter tomorrow!

Kristen- the spa job would be cool. One of my students works at a spa and he "has" to get all the treatments (for free of course) so that he can advise clients if they ask him about them. And he's just a 'towel boy'. :lol:

*makes VP a cup of coffee*

It's cold and rainy today so I won't be going to swim practice. That means for the next two hours I just get to do art until the dino show! :love:

Oh I never thought about free treatments :hyper:

Oh that ice cream job was just a temporary summer job. That place is only open during the summer. I've been working at Tim Hortons. Worked there for about 5 years and I recently went back. I still wanna keep Tims if I get the receptionist job. I'll just cut my hours.
Ah, I thought it was the same place, woops. :reject:
Would be pretty sweet if you get two jobs, the pay'll be nice and if one gets cancelled you have the other as a backup.

GG, that sounds very drama-filled, good luck! :yikes: :lol:

Congrats on the interview, Kristen! :hug:

Now I remember why I stopped posting in Pleba all those years ago. :crack:
Yeah, I'm still not sure about tonight. But right now I'm starting to feel like I have to try to get some peace of mind. I need to know what my own feelings are right now. :crack:

What made you remember?

Back
Top Bottom