PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG guys, I had my first Bono dream since I became all fangirly again!!!! :love: :lol:

I was in a pharmacy getting medication (??? um, I don't take any medication...) and they brought me out the wrong kind, and I told them it was wrong, but I couldn't remember the name of what I needed. While I was trying to think, my boyfriend Bono walked in (!!! lol), AB-era Bono, and I was all "yay, he'll know what I need!" So I went over to him, and he had notes and doodles and lists written on the inside of his hand, wrist and forearm. I rolled up his sleeve, and started reading his arm, looking for my list of meds. :lmao: I can remember thinking "everyone in here is going to be SO jealous that I have such a hot boyfriend." :lmao:

This is what he looked like, and he was wearing a similar shirt:

Bonozootv.jpg

Bonoguitarneck.jpg

Bonomic2.jpg

I told Sarah this morning and she said "um, your boyfriend Bono was part Sarah Palin, part the guy from Memento..?" :lol:

Hey Jess. :wave: How's your brother doing?

He's alright. Got a new psychiatrist who isn't on drugs and a psychotherapist who's Mike Dirnt' slong lost twin sister. Havign soume troubles with sleeping, but otherwise, he seems on track for going home. We just don't know when that will be exactly. He's officially the patient who's been on the youth ward the longest. It's been 25 days without him home. It's not gettin gany easier.

I apologise for any typos in this, I'm typing with ym glasses off.

Wow. :| I realise people on these boards have different opinions about people etc and that's fine, but personally I don't see what's funny about a low attack (badly disguised as humour) such as this link. I don't care what people think of Axver or anyone else on these boards, but in my opinion this is petty, immature and really makes me rethink my decision to return here. I'd feel the same if it was about ANY other member too...

There's always a ricochet effect from anything like this, and sometimes the person in the spotlight isn't the only one who gets hurt.

Just my 2 cents...

gluey......NO! :sad: :no: don't ditch out on us!!! :clings:

you're a great addition to the PGP!

:lol::lol::lol: VP!

:grumpy: no solo Bono or Edge dreams for me lately.... I do get Some Concert dreams --
unfortunately lately those are more like... do I/we have the tickets, are we going to miss our transportation, we HAVE missed our transposition etc :madspit:

:lol:

eta:

well i really have to do some art work... so i'll pop in in a while :D

:lol::lol::lol: VP!

:grumpy: no solo Bono or Edge dreams for me lately.... I do get Some Concert dreams --
unfortunately lately those are more like... do I/we have the tickets, are we going to miss our transportation, we HAVE missed our transposition etc :madspit:

:lol:

eta:

well i really have to do some art work... so i'll pop in in a while :D

Haha! I had a few last year that were like that, mostly where I'd have to get to the show/my seat, and it involved some long, confusing, convoluted route that I had to take to get there, all the while at risk of being late for the show, and missing it. :lol: Concert anxiety dreams. :love:

Hi everyone! I'm feeling very nostalgic right now. I was poking around here and found a thread that I had started the night U2 was the only guest on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. So many of us were on the thread, a lot of people who aren't here anymore or come around rarely.

The day after Conan, I was hanging around MSG waiting for Our Guys to arrive. I saw Ruff, and got to stand two feet away from Bono. We didn't make eye contact, but I did get to stare at those beautiful blue eyes. (He was wearing clear shades, for once.)

Those were great days. U2 playing several nights at MSG...and Conan O'Brien hosting "Late Night." :sigh: :sad: :fist: NBC.

Hope all is well with everyone. Is it July yet???

hi diane! :hug:

yeah, U2 AT MSG..... easy to wait outside for them!

but I admit i don't think I'd have wanted to miss "the Claw" this time round in the stadiums! aaaaaamazzzzingggg!:ohmy::drool::applaud::applaud:

Haha! I had a few last year that were like that, mostly where I'd have to get to the show/my seat, and it involved some long, confusing, convoluted route that I had to take to get there, all the while at risk of being late for the show, and missing it. :lol: Concert anxiety dreams. :love:

I has those too. :lol:

oh dear! :lol:

well I felt THAT WAY for REAL after we all got thru the ticket gate....

when i ran around about quarter of the long oval of GIAnts Stadium, Then as I got to where the field seat entrance areawas.....

... it was a fucking 1 block hill downward to the actual gate!!!

aaaaaaa! :yikes:

I had to SLOW down so i wouldn't fall!

I has those too. : lol:

:hi5:

dg! :hug :

how's your back did it quiet down again? :hug :

and how are you feeling today VP?
cramps gone aawy maybe?

oh dear! :lol:

well I felt THAT WAY for REAL after we all got thru the ticket gate....

when i ran around about quarter of the long oval of GIAnts Stadium, Then as I got to where the field seat entrance areawas.....

... it was a fucking 1 block hill downward to the actual gate!!!

aaaaaaa! :yikes:

I had to SLOW down so i wouldn't fall!

A bit better today, thanks. :) How's your sister doing?

:yikes: Yeah, running downhill, you gain way too much momentum. :lol:

The entrance to the Skydome GA was similar, you go in the doors, and then along this descending series of tunnels. You run until you see a security person, then you slow down to a power walk till you pass them, then you resume running, rinse and repeat. :lol:

Tattoo :eyebrow:

What you thinking of getting?

And nice dream :drool:

My Bono dreams are em shall we say XXX Rated :lol:

A lyric inside a stylized heart, with maybe some treble clefs and quarter notes incorporated into it, somehow.

I haven't had a dream like that for a long time. :sigh: I'll just keep working on my BP before bed, and you never know. :sexywink:

:jealous::angry:

:waiting::waiting: for one of those to return!

:lol::lol::wink:

(oh, I DO have other xxx dreams...... :wink:)

I've been having this bizarre series of dreams lately where I've been with *really* young guys, no older than 21 or 22. :crack: Mostly they're anonymous guys, but one of them is a friend I took a lot of psych classes with, but I haven't talked to him in a few years. He was cute, we had a bit of a flirtation going and he used to call me sometimes, but it never went beyond that. He was like a fetus. :lol: No idea what made me dream about him. :huh:

Uh, whoever's responsible for my dreams? Could I swap these guys for Bono? Kthx. :kiss:

You're looking at the newest team leader for Convergys.

Congratulations, WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :hug: :hyper: About damn time something good happened for you. :)

Job doesn't start till May, but yeah. Team Leader. :dance: No benefits, as it's temporary, but the recruiter says they might be able to find me something permanent after the project's over that will have benefits. Same pay as I was earning at American Express, so kind of a sideways move. Team Leader = no calls & underlings. Mwhahahaa.

:hi5:

A bit better today, thanks. :) How's your sister doing?

:yikes: Yeah, running downhill, you gain way too much momentum. :lol:

The entrance to the Skydome GA was similar, you go in the doors, and then along this descending series of tunnels. You run until you see a security person, then you slow down to a power walk till you pass them, then you resume running, rinse and repeat. :lol:

bbwwahahaha

oh dear I had NO IDEA about this at all completet shock! a whatttttt??????

The tunnels were were a mild slope.... I could run those well more like power walking since we were ll bunched up in there sorta...

then then we g out onto the field starting to speed up up...
passed the security people telling us to go either right or left and i was already veering left....

.then when I saw it was still clear haflway way between B & E Outer rail...
I poured it on!

and :hug:S thanks

sis is doing well. we got a play date tomorrow. :D she still has to remember to only really do one major thing after work so she doesn't run herelf down.

gladat least you're doing somewhat better than yesterday..;hu:

I've been having this bizarre series of dreams lately where I've been with *really* young guys, no older than 21 or 22. :crack: Mostly they're anonymous guys, but one of them is a friend I took a lot of psych classes with, but I haven't talked to him in a few years. He was cute, we had a bit of a flirtation going and he used to call me sometimes, but it never went beyond that. He was like a fetus. :lol: No idea what made me dream about him. :huh:

Uh, whoever's responsible for my dreams? Could I swap these guys for Bono? Kthx. :kiss:

:huh: ha...

for me
some anonymous or dream guys I "know" ( usually not under mid-late 30's :shifty: ) that have no real counterpart in my real life and occasional real past person.....

Back
Top Bottom