PGP: Spoiling Ourselves Until June/July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very yummy :drool: What kind of party are ya having Gg? :hmm: I never knew that drinks made with tonic water glow in the dark under a blacklight. I guess tonic water itself glows and I never knew that until I saw it in a thread here on Interference. :ohmy: I need to try that sometime. Of course I'll need to get a blacklight I guess!

VP I think I've seen parts of that episode when my kids watch it, and yeah they cry!

Thora that sounds like a fun day! Hubby is watching hockey now too. He's a big fan so yeah the games are always on here too, I know the other day I heard Streets, and yesterday Pride. That always perks my ears up! :lol:

Gaming/drinking student party ish. :shifty: Boy's coming too. And he cut his hair! Zomg. It's so cute and fuzzy now, just begs you to run your hands through it. Which I may or may not have done already. But I wasn't the first or only woman to do so. :whistle:

Frederick (our new furry pet) ate his whole saltine cracker last night and dug some burrows in the dirt. I'm sure his miniscule little brain is trying to process what he's going through, but I think, because we are at the top of the food chain and we can, we'll keep him.

:cute: Aw that's really cool! Now you got a new pet. Has the cat discovered the terrarium yet?
At Uni we have lots of mice and most people kill them when they find them. :( I usually catch them and bring them outside.

Ohai, peeps!
So while moving our furry friend to his new cage he got out - he jumps like hell and it was quite a chore catching him again... and in the process he BIT ME! And of course I don't have health insurance right now (see 2 pgs ago) and so now I'm convinced I have rabies. :panic:
Do you have a fever? headache? insomnia? Those are usual first symptoms to appear. Or paralysis in the part where he bit you.

i got it daz :)

Not sure if there are any fans here of Bono during this era :hmm: I found this pic in an old magazine today so I scanned it. I think it's kinda hot. :shifty:

bonopocketseselepop.jpg

I am not a fan of those glasses, but I am quite a fan of that picture. UNF.

^that. I really don't like the shades, nor the haircut. But Damn. Hot Damn.

Gaming/drinking student party ish. :shifty: Boy's coming too. And he cut his hair! Zomg. It's so cute and fuzzy now, just begs you to run your hands through it. Which I may or may not have done already. But I wasn't the first or only woman to do so. :whistle:

I hope you don't mean you were all running your hands through it at the same time :ohmy: Just exactly what kind of "party" is this Gg? :eyebrow:

I hope you don't mean you were all running your hands through it at the same time :ohmy: Just exactly what kind of "party" is this Gg? :eyebrow:

:lol: No she did it first, then I did it a while later. :angel: And again when he was teasing me. He still can't poke me due to the bet, so he has to find other ways to annoy me. Still tries to find ways to touch me tho. :cute:

I went over the Easter weekend - up on Friday and back today. Back to work tomorrow, boo!

Had a great time up there though, caught up with some English friends who are in Sydney for a while to visit family. Posh lunches and chocolate and the Aquarium (complete with dugongs! : cute : ), t'was a wonderful weekend. : )

I finally saw an episode of Being Human a couple of weeks ago, I think I would enjoy that series. I'll get around to watching it properly one day!

:wave::hug: ali!
Glad you had a great mini-vacation!

A friend has told me about it, but w/o Cable. : (
eventually maybe I'll get to borrow DVD etc.

I'm trying to find out first via internet (using different terms/phrases etc) having remembered it --
whether this solitary spiky rock formation? 100- 150 ft high that we used to pass while on an elevated portion of the NJ highway (we were already about ?30 feet up) 40+ yrs ago in Upper-Central New Jersey; there's nothing remotely like it anywhere else in the parts of NJ I've been in/driven through could be an old volcano plug .

:nerd:For the non-geology minded - it's a solidified "tube" of lava from a built up cone volcano's opening. Over a very, very long
time winds & rains will erode the softer cone parts till only the "plug" is left. The plug too will erode- other wise it wouldn't have such various shapes but at a much slower rate!

thought you'd like this ali as I was searching for a term....
Cutaway view of Kilauea Volcano, Pu`u `O`o vent, and the east rift zone, Hawai`i

omg!!!!! :lmao::lmao:
SO does a brazen (we like brazen) woman actually wear this outside.....
OR only at :shh: a secret :shifty: PLEBANS/ PGP par-tee!!! :D

I got a job!! Just got the call and they offered me the administrative assistant job at my university : D
wowwwwwww SOOOO awesome kristen!!!!
BIG :hug:sssss

Wild! :hug: :lol:

and GG <g> clever grrl

I got a job!! Just got the call and they offered me the administrative assistant job at my university :D

YAY!! Congrats Kristen! :applaud:

:lol: No she did it first, then I did it a while later. :angel: And again when he was teasing me. He still can't poke me due to the bet, so he has to find other ways to annoy me. Still tries to find ways to touch me tho. :cute:

Wait, did I miss something? Did he make a no-poking bet? :giggle:

Dazz, I'll reply to your post when I can get on a PC, am on my phone atm. Better get up I suppose...

Cool contest Kristen! Are you going to try to win? :hmm: And congrats on the job!

Nope, already got my GA :D

Thanks everyone for the job congrats :hug:

The one i listen to guarantees no repeats between 10 and 5 and normally have clips of many artists

They have a whole U2 one now :drool: saying great song after great song inbetween the clips :love:

That's awesome! I'd be listening to that all day. Normally I listen to that live one, U2 Out Loud radio I think it's called. I wish I could get that in my car :wink:

^ I thought so Kristen! :D

I think there are some Duran Duran fans in here right? I posted this in the Misc thread too but I thought it was pretty funny :giggle: tweeted by John Taylor:

"There's always someone with a bigger plane.. !"
360planemontrealbyjohntaylor.jpg

I flew on a Qantas plane once that had been named Paul McGinness... close enough? *L*

P3240033sml.jpg

It was a very plush plane, as you might expect. :wink:

:wave::hug: ali!
Glad you had a great mini-vacation!

A friend has told me about it, but w/o Cable. : (
eventually maybe I'll get to borrow DVD etc.

I'm trying to find out first via internet (using different terms/phrases etc) having remembered it --
whether this solitary spiky rock formation? 100- 150 ft high that we used to pass while on an elevated portion of the NJ highway (we were already about ?30 feet up) 40+ yrs ago in Upper-Central New Jersey; there's nothing remotely like it anywhere else in the parts of NJ I've been in/driven through could be an old volcano plug .

:nerd:For the non-geology minded - it's a solidified "tube" of lava from a built up cone volcano's opening. Over a very, very long
time winds & rains will erode the softer cone parts till only the "plug" is left. The plug too will erode- other wise it wouldn't have such various shapes but at a much slower rate!

thought you'd like this ali as I was searching for a term....
Cutaway view of Kilauea Volcano, Pu`u `O`o vent, and the east rift zone, Hawai`i

Ooh, Kilauea... :love: I did a tour around there and went into the caldera a few years ago. Stinky but amazing!

I couldn't find anything about a spiky rock formation in NJ either, although if there is an old volcanic plug there, it might be in that area you mentioned. According to the geological map on this wiki page (Geology of New Jersey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), the bits in the darker green and dark red have volcanic rocks, and some were an old volcanic island chain. Those rocks are very old, though, and I'm not sure how long a volcanic plug would be likely to last. :hmm:

Was it this place?

Snake Hill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom