PGP: Spoiling Ourselves Until June/July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
: ohmy:

The joys of egg decorating!:crack:
oh dear, zu!:hug:
Thank goodness you were able to clean it up!

So last night I heard the cat chasing something. I thought for sure it was a scorpion and I've been walking around with shoes on all day. And all day the cat's been eyeing under one of our cabinets. So as my son's emptying the dishwasher, he yells "Mama, there's a mouse in the house and kitty's trying to eat it!" So I caught it (it tried to climb up my pant leg!) and we happened to have an old terrarium sitting around. We put a dish of water and a toilet paper tube in there, and we (for now at least) have a pet mouse. I actually think it's a pack rat but it's cute as heck!
:yikes: scorpions??!!? :panic::panic:

Frederick (our new furry pet) ate his whole saltine cracker last night and dug some burrows in the dirt. I'm sure his miniscule little brain is trying to process what he's going through, but I think, because we are at the top of the food chain and we can, we'll keep him.
aaawww :lol:

While I don't want mice eating my food, and pooping all over.... after having had Rats in my apt.... mice are not such a big deal.

I got "used to" them over the decades when we'd have 1 or 2 here and there. When they're little they really are kind of cute. I feel bad when I've caught a little one on the glue traps- little squeaks. :(

Oh my god, Godspell is on Turner Classic Movies. :heart:

There goes the rest of my night.
I like JCS much better and the stage version of Hair is good too, if we're talking about hippie culture gems. I've seen Ted Nealy do JCS live and he's just waaaaaaaaaaaaay too old to be playing a 33 year old and his voice is awful.
While I liked JCS the movie...I really love the :heart: Godspell movie, and songs.

It's also a visual love:heart:letter to NYC!!!!!

"We can build a beautiful city, yes we can, yes we caaannn.....!!!" :happysigh:

Ohai, peeps!
So while moving our furry friend to his new cage he got out - he jumps like hell and it was quite a chore catching him again... and in the process he BIT ME! And of course I don't have health insurance right now (see 2 pgs ago) and so now I'm convinced I have rabies. :panic:

Sorry to hear about the allergy stuff. No fun there! :(

pretty good. A long :)yippie:) day here at art, so I'm finishing up one project, and working on another one I started.

Clouds cleared away for now. TOO much gray & rain:sad: past 2 weeks.
But things are :heart: blooming & leafing here and I'm [COLOR="Blue"*******]very lucky*******[/COLOR] to not have general nautre-type allergies.
It's industrial cleaning stuff and certain art supplies I can't use because of allergies.
And plain old cigarette smoke I am quite affected by as well.

Ohai, peeps!
So while moving our furry friend to his new cage he got out - he jumps like hell and it was quite a chore catching him again... and in the process he BIT ME! And of course I don't have health insurance right now (see 2 pgs ago) and so now I'm convinced I have rabies. :panic:

oh jeez..... :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

can you take him to like a animal control center?

Hopefully by next week when there's decent weather - dry whether sunny or gray, or only very light light rain--
i can take my computer to a SB thats open late-ish 10-11PM and order a mocha frappachino (or similar) plug in and hang out on line with you all, and elsewhere in Interland.:heart:

i got it daz :)

Not sure if there are any fans here of Bono during this era :hmm: I found this pic in an old magazine today so I scanned it. I think it's kinda hot. :shifty:

bonopocketseselepop.jpg

Yeah, I don't like the glasses either, but otherwise?! Yespls.

It was so nice to have such glorious weather for a few days (and to not be at work, so I could actually ENJOY being outside), but yesterday and today have been SO damn gloomy. :sigh: Hopefully the sun will return again soon!

Oooh you're going to Sydney Ali? : ohmy: When?

I went over the Easter weekend - up on Friday and back today. Back to work tomorrow, boo!

Had a great time up there though, caught up with some English friends who are in Sydney for a while to visit family. Posh lunches and chocolate and the Aquarium (complete with dugongs! :cute: ), t'was a wonderful weekend. :)

And thanks for the pic, Kristen. Funny you should mention a ride with Larry : wink: I named my bike Larry and I just got back from a ride : giggle:

Ah, and do you ride Larry often? :giggle: That must be pretty good motivation... :lol:

:ohmy:
I just booked my flight to Montreal.
: ohmy:

Yay Zooey! You'll have an awesome time. :up: :hug:

Mmmm, they look yummy!

Sarah got me to watch 3 episodes from last season of Dr. Who on Friday. She started with the Van Gogh episode. We cried. : reject: :lol:

We've also watched the first 3 episodes of Being Human UK. I'd seen the first 2 already, but wanted to wait till she came home to watch the rest. I could listen to (and watch!) Mitchell all day... : drool:

Sonic Screwdrivers! :lol: They look interesting all right...

I finally saw an episode of Being Human a couple of weeks ago, I think I would enjoy that series. I'll get around to watching it properly one day!

And Amy, mice don't bother me at all. Now, if it had been a big spider... : panic: :barf: :scream:

This.

I used to have a pet mouse when I was a teenager... my parents would only let me get either that or fish.

Belated Happy Easter everyone! Hope you had a good weekend. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom