PGP-Slow down boys, untie our lace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Christmas (vacation) :hyper:

I know there's a present for me in our hall closet.
I sooo desperately want to look....yet I don't want to spoil the surprise!

Oh the trials and tribulations we all must face.

Ok, really going. Sweet dreams ladies in case I don't come to visit again.
Luv yall. :hug::heart:

redhotswami said:
Brit! *glomp* I'm doing GREAT! How about yourself??

Thora!! Thank you! :lol: and I don't blame you for being distracted by hockey. I know you love hockey so you must be REALLY happy now :)

*glomp*?:eyebrow: My curiosity is intrigued. I'm doing well! One final to go and I'm heading home tomorrow!:hyper:

SG! Thankya! :hug: It feels good to be back :) I'm refreshed and rejuvenated. AND, I decided I'm not going to quit school/work. I feel like I can handle one final semester :D

But...I did put my foot down and tell my boss I'm not coming back til January. Regardless if I'm getting paid now. I've worked many hours over my contract anyway :wink:

WOW sorry for the ramble. I'm just so talkative it is good to see you all!

redhotswami said:
SG! Thankya! :hug: It feels good to be back :) I'm refreshed and rejuvenated. AND, I decided I'm not going to quit school/work. I feel like I can handle one final semester :D

But...I did put my foot down and tell my boss I'm not coming back til January. Regardless if I'm getting paid now. I've worked many hours over my contract anyway :wink:

WOW sorry for the ramble. I'm just so talkative it is good to see you all!

Aww Mia!! It sounds like this was just what you needed. I'm glad you're feeling less stressed!:hug:

redhotswami said:
Thora!! Thank you! :lol: and I don't blame you for being distracted by hockey. I know you love hockey so you must be REALLY happy now :)

:lol: Yup, I'm very happy. My team is winning 4-0! :hyper:

Glad to hear you're doing well. :D

Wow..so while IM'ing with one of my best friends I just found out that she had a one-night stand with a guy 2 years ago while wasted off her ass when she was an exchange student in Germany.:happy: :|

Ok... :shrug: not exactly uncommon behavior :lol:

most of the people I know who've been involved with the Exchange student program have some sort of uncharacterisctically wild experience

Sad_Girl said:
Ok... :shrug: not exactly uncommon behavior :lol:

I know...but it was something I thought she would've told me...and she was also a person that believed in waiting until she was married, so I was just surprised. Having sex with a random person while drunk isn't behavior I'd recommend just because it's dangerous. We were only 16 when this happened too.

redhotswami said:
:ohmy:

Yeah, some students tend to go all out when they study abroad.

:yes: that's what I was thinking - I've had a few friends that've been exchange students

:lol: I'm just thinking of the time two of my friends went down to Memphis, and one of the girls hooked up with this Swedish guy while they were out dancing - needless to say, the one girl went back to their hotel alone :sexywink: the other learned a lot about Sweden :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I'm just thinking of the time two of my friends went down to Memphis, and one of the girls hooked up with this Swedish guy while they were out dancing - needless to say, the one girl went back to their hotel alone :sexywink: the other learned a lot about Sweden :lol:

Well, she DID learn a bit more than the other about Swedish anatomy :wink:

U2isthebest said:

I know...but it was something I thought she would've told me...and she was also a person that believed in waiting until she was married, so I was just surprised. Having sex with a random person while drunk isn't behavior I'd recommend just because it's dangerous. We were only 16 when this happened too.

again, not uncommon - a person can have the best of intentions and most straight values but once a few variables get changed (foreign country, add alcohol, etc...) and it all falls by the wayside

though if she kept it so quiet from a close friend for so long, I'd say either she was really afraid that you would judge her (really afraid) or maybe it was more negative/traumatic of an experience than just a mutual one-night-stand

redhotswami said:

Well, she DID learn a bit more than the other about Swedish anatomy :wink:

:lol: she certainly did!

Poor Jamie had to find her way back to the hotel in a strange city on her own at five a.m. while the other girl went off with some strange guy :yikes:

I was so pissed off and scared for Jamie (who is such a sweetheart :heart: ) when I heard this story, I nearly hunted down the other girl to beat some sense into her

I can only laugh now because it turned out all right and no one ended up hurt or worse, even though it could too easily have happened

Sad_Girl said:

again, not uncommon - a person can have the best of intentions and most straight values but once a few variables get changed (foreign country, add alcohol, etc...) and it all falls by the wayside

though if she kept it so quiet from a close friend for so long, I'd say either she was really afraid that you would judge her (really afraid) or maybe it was more negative/traumatic of an experience than just a mutual one-night-stand

True. And I'm not judging her for that..it's not my busines..I'm more worried because of what could've happened. She's so smart and just a great person...if she had gotten a disease or pregnant or whatnot...or raped...I would've felt really bad..

Back
Top Bottom